306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: THE_Liam - Diablo Phase 2 DT - To break, sell or crack on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, I've got another one. The beigemobile was only ever temporary, could never have seen myself doing much with it to be honest other than butchering it for it's Bosch pump. Massive thanks to karl1989 for taking me to pick it up early on a Saturday morning Big Grin

[Image: IMG_0673.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0674.jpg]

I got it off a lass in Oldham, £460 with 9 months MOT and 6 months tax, 93k, some unusual 406 alloys, a mint interior and a decent Sony stereo. It drives perfectly except for a loose joint in the steering column and crap tyres which are the wrong size. Both bumpers are scuffed and there's some slight damage on the OSF corner to the bonnet and wing that could be easily sorted. Pulls like a monster even with just a tuned Lucas!

[Image: IMG_0677.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0676.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0675.jpg]

Plans:

- Gov-modded Bosch with ground LDA
- TDO4
- Straight-thru and decat
- FMIC
- 40mm
- Speedlines
- Phase 3 bumpers and crystals

Opinions?
Looks a good 'un and your plans sound good.

Are those wheels 14"?
Very nice buddy
(04-11-2012, 08:44 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a good 'un and your plans sound good.

Are those wheels 14"?

I think their 15s, haven't really looked. I'm actually quite tempted to get some decent tyres on them and give them a quick spray of graphite grey, never seen them on a 306 before...
They're pretty nice wheels IMO they're off a 406 stdt...
looks like a good base for your plans, maybe you'll MOT this one?
Yeah I'll be keeping this a while Big Grin
(04-11-2012, 09:30 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'll be keeping this a while Big Grin

How long's a while? 3-4 months?

looks ood though bud needs more smoke though!
Keeping it at least a year Wink
You already got the de-cat Smile.
Yeah true! I'm really feeling these wheels you know...
Get them painted up. Nice and shiney
Hmm, shiny freshly-painted wheels do equal happiness...
Looked very tidy mate and them miles are good.... its hardly been broken in
looks like a great buy for the moneySmile the plans you have for it sound good to id keep the wheels on there never seen them on a 306 before shame there not 15" though Sad
Looks like a good base mate!, have a word with mr cheese about his td04 don't think he's got the minerals to fit it after seeing mine go bang
Cheers guys. And ash, I think they are 15s...
Nice mate, its a steal at that price, real nice base Smile , Yeah keep the wheels get the sprayed see how they look once that's done.
Might just give them a quick going over with a rattle can and see how they look, I'm thinking graphite or maybe bronze?
Pretty sure the ginger streak of piss (Ruan) had those for a while, and they were 15s IIRC

Tidy wheels, and a relatively tidy motor there!
To be honest I'm surprised at how good it is, £460 isn't a lot for any car with 9 months test and 3 months tax but a fairly tidy, sporty diesel that drives near perfectly...

I sold my phase 1 sigma DT for about the same and that was a shed lol
(05-11-2012, 01:38 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure the ginger streak of piss (Ruan) had those for a while, and they were 15s IIRC

Tidy wheels, and a relatively tidy motor there!

Yeah, I can't imagine 406's having 14" wheels? That'd be like 13"s on a 306...
(04-11-2012, 09:57 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping it at least a year Wink

lol Never gonna happen! Tongue

Not bad for the price though! Smile
(05-11-2012, 01:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2012, 09:57 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping it at least a year Wink

lol Never gonna happen! Tongue

Not bad for the price though! Smile

Took me ages to find a good, cheap 3-door XUD, I'm keeping hold of this lol
(05-11-2012, 11:50 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers guys. And ash, I think they are 15s...

i was just goin by the huge tyre profie made them look 14" lol id keep em and get em painted Smile
Think I'm gonna Big Grin
(05-11-2012, 11:20 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a good base mate!, have a word with mr cheese about his td04 don't think he's got the minerals to fit it after seeing mine go bang

ha ha you fcuker Dodgy . . . it's not that mate i've got some other concerns atm, pretty sure i will still be fitting it, maybe after winter now though . .Smile
Nice buy dude. Looks pretty tidy
Gave it a good clean today, and also a nice, smoky Lucas tune, took a video of the 30-70 but I can't get it to upload. Boosting 19psi with no issues, pulls like a monster! It'll keep me amused until I take my Bosch pump down to Norfolk to see Dan! after xmas Smile
take it you got the turbo gauge in Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8