Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LAKE DISTRICT meet; 29th July
#31
were abouts in harrogate is the meet going to be. i might come if i have nothing planned.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#32
This won't be in Harrogate now; it's going to most likely be the lake district.
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#33
We do need a Yorkshire meet though, it's been a while. Anyone fancy meeting at one of the Retro Rides meets in Sheffield? First Monday of each month...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#34
(15-07-2012, 08:02 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: We do need a Yorkshire meet though, it's been a while. Anyone fancy meeting at one of the Retro Rides meets in Sheffield? First Monday of each month...

I'd be up for this
#35
im up for this. 6th of august ill book the day off.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#36
Sounds like a plan. I'll have a look on RR and make sure it's still in the same place because I haven't been for a while, and then ill knock up a thread Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#37
Haha! Hijacked thread! :p

You can carry on though we're going to lake district instead now
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#38
(16-07-2012, 11:02 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Haha! Hijacked thread! :p

You can carry on though we're going to lake district instead now

And not the peak district whistle
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#39
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-4918.html

RR meet in Sheffield Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#40
EDITED:

EDIT::

So change of plan now; we're heading to the Lake District for the first day and heading to Lake Ullswater (she doesnt know this yet) then heading to a Steam Show, kindly pointed out by MHairy himself.

After this, we'll probably grab some dinner then meet up somewhere before heading to our hotel.

I'm suggesting MARK would have the knowledge on this one? 'you' know where we're going to be, so anywhere in particular? perhaps meet up for a coffee somewhere with the cars for an hour; maybe around 7/8pm??
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#41
Dam Sad abit far for only an hour or so
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#42
Your staying a million miles from anywhere as I pointed out Tongue

I would suggest Coniston as I loves it and you will like the drive as most of the traffic will have done one by that time, and the weather better be nice! if it is I will take you somewhere fun for an explore Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#43
lol yeh, we are staying a fair way out the way, but coniston and that area would be fine for a meet up, as long as we dont drive too far north after, as we gotta head back down for accomodation that eve Blush
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#44
Its maybe 40 mins from coniston to barrow mate, don't worry, and I am up the A590 from the bottom of windermere lake so we won't be going much further up than that Smile If its any consolation I will be in barrow at 7:30 AM on monday for work which is 30 mins from bed.......... ROFL

and don't forget to bring things for me this time Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#45
Lakes District meet, count me in Big Grin

Battle of the 5dr sigmas lmao
#46
^^ ginge wins, yours is too high Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#47
But I like to have the ability, and this is a common feature on most cars, to be able to go over speed bumps Smile
#48
No issues here with 99% of speedbumps I have ever encountered and you know how low mine is.............. Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#49
Try Carl's drive Mark, I have *slight* Dodgy clearance issues at 60mm, if I was up and down there daily, I'd stick at 40mm, especially when winter arrives!

Re meet, I'll be there, might also pop along to the show..

Where you thinking on Coniston? Brown Howe? or further up?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#50
Can i palm this onto mark to grab some phone numbers and such; and just circle a group text with a postcode/location?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#51
Lol, cheers Ginge,

I was thinking to meet here - https://maps.google.com/maps?q=54.371665...1&t=h&z=17

and then maybe head to hodge close as its easy to get to and interesting Smile

Providing the weather isn't shit that is! Undecided
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#52
ee, that'll be grand as 'owt that will!

Providing Ginge brings the weather with him!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#53
Ginge, you can just follow me up if you like? Will meet you somewhere easy but we can sort that nearer the time Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#54
Yeh can do mate; text me your address and I'll look at fitting it into our schedule
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#55
Bit far for me lads, sorry. Good thing I organised a Yorkshire meet Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#56
Got a little bit hungy whilst waiting, so a make shift bbq took place......

   

Got a little bit hungry whilst waiting, so a make shift bbq took place......

   
#57
Nice seeing you guys! Smile

   

All the time -_-
#58
Yes, it was rather short and sweet though!

Shame about the weather, that hardly ever happens up here, i swear Confused

Undecided Hope it wasn't anything catastrophic
#59
(31-07-2012, 10:20 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Shame about the weather, that hardly ever happens up here, i swear Confused

It's the summer, that was just the sun sweating!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#60
Was great seeing you guys in the lakes; some awesome roads and not ashamed to say that after bashing the derv in its comfortable surroundings, I did feel a little queezy after. Touché lake district roads..
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc Lake District Meet - 13/14th May Eeyore 33 21,808 29-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: MY95
  East Coast Meet - Sunday July 24th - 10AM - IP6 8LP Eeyore 36 33,753 23-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Essex meet 28th July - Chelmsford Silky 12 9,634 28-07-2015, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Silky

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)