Car Covers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Covers
:animals-mouse:
Thanks given by:
Woah...thats not cheap!! Probably cheaper to emply a polish guy to stand next to your car wiping off any mess as soon as it occurs....... :think:

As others have said, they're not a good idea.....they ruin paintwork just like bonnet bra's or L plates do unfortunately.
Thanks given by:
As said bud Car covers are a no no, my mate told me that it was going to be fine and how good it would because hed spent £100+ on this car cover.............NOP it was scratched to fu*k in about a month, even if you do get a good one your cars has to be perfectly clean every time you put it on. And that still dosnt avoid the sweating issue, NOT a good idea, I ended up renting a garage from the local housing association, at least that way you get a little storage aswell, Failing that screw a gazebo to floor lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ed before you ask - No you can't indefinitely borrow the club gazebo lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Ed before you ask - No you can't indefinitely borrow the club gazebo lol
what about your garage? Sure he would drive the Nad to you everyday just to get his car out!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
ed i stopped putting the rover under cover due to the wind kept lifting it off. i did tie it down etc, still failed and the cover rubbed against the bodywork.
so did away with as the front of the car is a mess.
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Ed before you ask - No you can't indefinitely borrow the club gazebo lol
what about your garage? Sure he would drive the Nad to you everyday just to get his car out!
/EdDoenoids Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I use a semi fitted one for the estate tho the week(when it rains) as the doors leak and not using it means i get mold in the footwells. It was only around £35-40 IIRC and its pretty decent, Altho i cannot say if it scratches the paint as mines matt anyway.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by: