Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car insurence after non fault crash!
Cheers for all the replys.

I am waiting to hear the outcome from my solicitor about the claim, i didn't know if the waiting game would affect the prices i am getting but seems to be the case, i have tryed some of the same cars recently and they are slowly creeping back down in price, thank god!!

Currently the French car me and the missus are looking at is now the cheapest we can insure [emoji6] although a bit more than i'd like.

Niall the Focus was safe and sound at the Ford garage having a new gearbox seens as it decided to destroy it's original one! I'm not that bad a driver honest [emoji12]

I don't get away from French cars for very long.

This is the only accident i have had but i believe the insurence companies also say if you've had one crash then you're more likely to be involved in another over the next 12 months (Adrian Flux told me that).

I might try the 306 again for me on my own to see what that comes out at as i didn't think about trying that, the original policy was £980 before i cancelled it in July.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Car insurence after non fault crash! - by P-Courty - 14-10-2017, 01:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Crash Mighty306 5 2,365 20-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Fooby
  Prescott Hill Crash - S/C Lotus Exige leaves track, lands in next field. Dum-Dum 29 10,629 09-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Last Post: 1616six
  106 Rally Crash Eeyore 13 2,928 22-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Last Post: procta