Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get well soon Jonny176783437!!1! and Ed
Evening chaps Smile

First and foremost Jonny, jesus dude that looks pretty serious! Really glad you're OK mate, and nice one on getting out so quick! All the best with your recovery!

Niall mentioned I had been wished well on the forum, so I thought I'd make an appearance Smile

So I badly dislocated my left knee and snapped my shin just below the kneecap falling off a climbing wall.

I've got a few photos just after it happened I'll bung them up tomorrow when I get a chance.
So I've been in hospital since 19th December, and all things going well with my second op on Friday I'll be out on 7th January.
I've got 3months of being in a cast, followed by 3months of developing my leg to weight bear again. I may also have to have another operation on my ligaments, depending on how bad they find them when they open me up on Friday. My leg will never be the same again, and apparently I'll most likely never play hockey again Sad hopefully I'll be able to strengthen up around my leg so I can keep climbing! And thankfully I'll be able to drive a manual again in a few months which is a relief to say the least!!

I'll try and check a few photos up later! Hope you guys had better Christmases than I did! Lol
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get well soon Jonny176783437!!1! and Ed - by Ed Doe - 31-12-2014, 10:12 PM