306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Get well soon Jonny176783437!!1! and Ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seen some pictures online and hope you're both doing alright.
Don't know the extent but hope you're both well and have had a half decent Christmas  Smile
Just seen on facebook, whatever you've done this time hopefully be back on your feet soon!
Yeah get well soon mate. Obviously your spending too much time with me and fooby if you've caught the falling over virus.
get well soon fella
Pair of plonkers. Hope you both make a speedy recovery x
Get well soon shortarse and Reginald!
Hope you have a speedy recovery mate
as above guys whatever/however you did it get well soon
Whats happened? Confused

Get well soon guys. Smile
(30-12-2014, 09:35 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats happened? Confused

Ed fell off a boulder
Jonny89570349705 fell off a rock

what ever they did theyve both ended up in hospital
which over Christmas is not where you want to be
Both together or a random coincidence?

That really sucks though. Sad
Completely independently. Pair of tards. Makeup
Stop breaking your selves. Jonny fell off rocks and I presume Ed was injured in some hair dressing related incident.
(30-12-2014, 11:58 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]and I presume Ed was injured in some hair dressing related incident.

lmao touche sir!
Yeah, I fell off a cliff just a few hours before I was going to return home, had to be air lifted to hospital where they cut my skull open to release a clot that had formed, and I also have a fractured skull. Thanks to everyone for the get well soon messages!

[attachment=20853]
All the best mate for a speedy recovery!
f*ck. Confused

Wasn't expecting it to be that bad!!

Where were you then, on holiday somewhere?
f*cking hell John, thats bad.
Get well soon ya muppet!!!
What a beaut! Bet that was a bit scary, get welll soon!
I was visiting the parents for xmas, just went for a walk on the beach. I'm stuck here until the doctor lets me drive again now, signed off work for 8 weeks though Sad
Jesus! Glad you're ok Jonny.

What happened with Ed & his fall then?
(31-12-2014, 07:48 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus! Glad you're ok Jonny.

What happened with Ed & his fall then?

He was rock climbing, fell, landed on his feet but landed with his left leg locked straight. I can't remember exactly what he's done but he's broken his shin and ripped all the ligaments out of his knee. Its pretty severe. Happened a few weeks ago and as far as I'm aware, is still in hospital.
Don't beaches tend to be at sea level?

At least you were in the UK though. 8 weeks doesn't seem all that long considering, and its only winter so you wont miss much tbf, just boring I guess. Were there any other injuries or did your head break the fall?
Yeah, I definitely feel sorry for ed, having to spend that long in hospital would be so bad, I hope he recovers quickly!

I'm covered in cuts and bruising but that's not particularly bad, just a bit annoying tbh. Most of the fall was absorbed by my head..
Ouch! Get well soon dude
Hope you get well soon, I hated every min of bieng off work and unble to do anything
When are they likely to let you drive dude?
Evening chaps Smile

First and foremost Jonny, jesus dude that looks pretty serious! Really glad you're OK mate, and nice one on getting out so quick! All the best with your recovery!

Niall mentioned I had been wished well on the forum, so I thought I'd make an appearance Smile

So I badly dislocated my left knee and snapped my shin just below the kneecap falling off a climbing wall.

I've got a few photos just after it happened I'll bung them up tomorrow when I get a chance.
So I've been in hospital since 19th December, and all things going well with my second op on Friday I'll be out on 7th January.
I've got 3months of being in a cast, followed by 3months of developing my leg to weight bear again. I may also have to have another operation on my ligaments, depending on how bad they find them when they open me up on Friday. My leg will never be the same again, and apparently I'll most likely never play hockey again Sad hopefully I'll be able to strengthen up around my leg so I can keep climbing! And thankfully I'll be able to drive a manual again in a few months which is a relief to say the least!!

I'll try and check a few photos up later! Hope you guys had better Christmases than I did! Lol
f*cking hell Ed, at least you did it properly.
Pages: 1 2