Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coolant Bleeding Using Brake Bleeder
#1
I have one of those Eezibleed brake bleeding kits I was wondering if i could use it to bleed the coolant system?

Instead of potentially making a mess using a 2l bottle as a header tank, couldn't I just fill the system up as much as it allows.

Then screw the Eezibleed kit to the top of the radiator with coolant in, pressurise it using a spare wheel then open the bleed points until coolant comes out?

Should save the risk of getting scolded by hot coolant to.


Messages In This Thread
Coolant Bleeding Using Brake Bleeder - by gti6man - 02-05-2018, 01:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleeding cooling system without running car Niall 10 7,530 04-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)