Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If I had £1 every time someone said....
#15
People at work who say "I really must get onto that". Invariably weeks slip by and they don't do it (but they keep saying they need to do it), then it becomes urgent and everyone else has to pitch in to get it sorted in minimal time.

If you know you need to do it...just f***ing do it!
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye



Messages In This Thread
RE: If I had £1 every time someone said.... - by partybish - 25-08-2017, 07:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 18,248 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)