Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud
#14
Can tell how serious this is by the lack of lols.

Glad you walked away from this one, done some proper damage to the car there!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Ben_w - 01-08-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Piggy - 02-08-2016, 05:23 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Paul_13 - 02-08-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Ben - 02-08-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Dum-Dum - 02-08-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Toms306 - 02-08-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by zx_volcane - 02-08-2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by C2K - 02-08-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by procta - 02-08-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by beulah - 02-08-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by beulah - 03-08-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Toms306 - 03-08-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by 1616six - 03-08-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by C2K - 03-08-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Toms306 - 03-08-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by beulah - 03-08-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by r3k1355 - 03-08-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by BiG K - 03-08-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by beulah - 03-08-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Lucky escape r.I.p the blue xud - by Poodle - 08-08-2016, 07:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scissors Jack corrosion - lucky :) maxaret 36 21,053 05-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Last Post: maxaret
  new alternator! Lucky paul7278 2 2,620 18-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Last Post: paul7278
  Lucky F*cker Grant 35 16,826 24-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Grant

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)