Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
D turbo brakes converted hdi brakes
#6
I've done the conversion to 266mm HDi brakes and callipers, it's relatively simple but a quick tip make sure you can loosen off the brake bleed screws of your donor callipers before you buy- nothing more annoying than a snapping one later at home. I'd also get the master cylinder out of the same car. GTi-6 brakes seem to be the ones everyone wants but I've found HDi ones perfectly adequate for my needs they're also cheaper and more plentiful to source.


Messages In This Thread
RE: D turbo brakes converted hdi brakes - by Blaze Addict - 26-05-2016, 04:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasty vibration coming from the rear brakes johnny625 9 8,531 12-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: johnny625
  Fitting Gti-6 brakes? JTaylor2005 2 3,151 02-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Differnce between Meridian HDI and GTI-6 Brakes JTaylor2005 6 5,439 16-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)