Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12s yoke passing explanation 8s on xud11ate engine
(26-02-2016, 07:59 PM)niciou Wrote: Hello everybody

and my prepa 205 2.1 td 8s I will explain the passage of 12 s 8 s website or I have helped me full of

pictures but unfortunately as it is encien photos so do her more accessible I'll explain.

for cylinder head passage 8 s better now your have the engine out of the car.

- Good first problem I m realize that the water pump on the 2.1 is not at all the same as the 1.9 endroi it

always possible to leave the pump 2.1 by cutting a tip that gene for the tensioner.

- 2.1 support td doi be changed with that of 1.9 and the tensioner.

(Be sure to place the motor bracket with the idler essailler then after placing the water pump and tips that looked embarrassed and cut)

- The timing belt and a belt 141 teeth 2l hdi

- With the head gasket conserne I rotating with 2.1 td the orifices are the same for the two cylinder heads.

(26-02-2016, 08:15 PM)niciou Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 07:59 PM)niciou Wrote: Hello everybody

and my prepa 205 2.1 td 8s I will explain the passage of 12 s 8 s website or I have helped me full of

pictures but unfortunately as it is encien photos so do her more accessible I'll explain.

for cylinder head passage 8 s better now your have the engine out of the car.

- Good first problem I m realize that the water pump on the 2.1 is not at all the same as the 1.9 endroi it

always possible to leave the pump 2.1 by cutting a tip that gene for the tensioner.

- 2.1 support td doi be changed with that of 1.9 and the tensioner.

(Be sure to place the motor bracket with the idler essailler then after placing the water pump and tips that looked embarrassed and cut)

- The timing belt and a belt 141 teeth 2l hdi

- With the head gasket conserne I rotating with 2.1 td the orifices are the same for the two cylinder heads.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12s yoke passing explanation 8s on xud11ate engine - by niciou - 26-02-2016, 08:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  By-passing Heater Matrix HDi Dave 18 8,720 17-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Matt