Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February
(16-01-2015, 12:01 PM)Poodle Wrote: Now i'm the sort that would withold for a day if someone was being a pushy lady garden... I'm sure you'll get it soon though.

Why am I being a pushy lady garden? I'm owed £50 was promised it for a certain time and it's still not here! I've asked several times, Pm'ed and didn't get a reply though out all this time I can clearly see he's coming on the fourm by his profile last visit thing. I'm not being pushy just asking for the money I'm owed that's all.





Messages In This Thread
RE: 306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February - by Chris_90 - 16-01-2015, 12:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 27th February - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 0 4,170 29-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 8th August - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 5,257 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Silky
  Essex Xmas Meet - Wednesday 6th December - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 4,036 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Silky

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)