Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 Ignition Barrel stuck!
#3
I have tryed to push then with anything upto the first click and not been able to, I will try again tomorrow with some more force have you got any ideas if tey still won't budge. Without actually cutting the stearing Collin casing?
Jake


Messages In This Thread
306 Ignition Barrel stuck! - by 306clot - 08-08-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: 306 Ignition Barrel stuck! - by DarkInferno - 08-08-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: 306 Ignition Barrel stuck! - by 306clot - 08-08-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: 306 Ignition Barrel stuck! - by 306clot - 09-08-2014, 03:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Key Barrel Welshy_Pete 4 3,983 14-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete
  Ignition barrel fault... No springyness Piggy 23 13,215 08-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Last Post: DarkInferno
  How do I remove ignition barrel?? Coops69 3 3,245 09-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Scott

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)