Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hdi remapped turning over not starting
#57
Lop Iv got a itemised bill n ive been charged fairly for everything theyve done n their labour wasnt that expensive I justvthort it was weird they said shit about my ecu n I really think matey that did the work thats got a hdi copied my remap after finding out it had been mapped... its a pretty shit thing to do but it makes sence doesnt it ..............

N he gets a free remap outta it the lil jammy lady garden lol

Hence the reason 'it was a favour' n we all thort it was weird that I wasnt gettin charged for something that was guna get fixed ......

Annnnnd I dont think the boss man new about it cuz wen I went to pick it up n looked confused wen I said oh ive got my ecu n he looked at the lad n the lad said oh ill sort it in a min n went off n did something before actually sortin it lol ... I reckon the boss man was meana leave before the time they told me to go bak but for some reason he was still there... hmmmmm lol


Messages In This Thread
RE: hdi remapped turning over not starting - by MissWoop - 09-11-2013, 08:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my HDI remapped boggs 8 4,833 26-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Last Post: boggs
  Squeal when turning wheel DTubZz 5 3,106 24-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Last Post: DTubZz
  Finally remapped camoturd 7 4,404 31-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Last Post: camoturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)