Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stupid wheel wobble!!
#1
Right then, as some of you may know a while back I had a mishap in my car, anyways since then I've changed my near side wishbone, driveshaft, tre, both shock absorbers, both droplinks and wheels balanced but I've still got wheel wobble! It's after 70+ and it's not as bad as it was but it's still there!! Also at high speeds, it's like I turn my wheel slightly and nothing happens like it's "lose" any ideas?

On another note, I got my driveshaft changed yesterday but now there's a knocking coming from that side, ideas?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]


Messages In This Thread
Stupid wheel wobble!! - by DazzaHDI - 30-10-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Grant - 30-10-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by DazzaHDI - 30-10-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Grant - 30-10-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by DazzaHDI - 30-10-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by DazzaHDI - 30-10-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Piggy - 31-10-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Jimbo - 31-10-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Piggy - 31-10-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by DazzaHDI - 01-11-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Rippthrough - 31-10-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by Jimbo - 01-11-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Stupid wheel wobble!! - by DazzaHDI - 02-11-2013, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wheel wobble annoyance :( Piggy 40 16,389 08-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi
  Wheel wobble/play mcglynn 11 6,041 04-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Last Post: mcglynn
  Acceleration wobble sherman306 7 4,865 07-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Janne L

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)