Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I may have the answer to our stage 2 clutch woes.
#17
My 4 paddle isn't that much heavier over standard any way and I've found I've gotten use to it quickly too.

You wouldn't notice if you got in the car with me. You might struggle to pull away if your not used to it tho!!

And once it wears out helix will replate it for 180 and its holding a full fat stage 2 map and 24psi with ease it would seemseems.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I may have the answer to our stage 2 clutch woes. - by Just Sean - 26-01-2013, 09:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDI starting woes.... cully 5 4,073 15-04-2018, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Oil brether woes dr_jekyll 8 6,367 01-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Last Post: dr_jekyll
  Best clutch for stage 2 L16rye 4 4,485 15-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)