Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
xantia turbo hitting bulk head
#1
Hey guys just a quick one, I unfortunately (but not unexpectedly) blew my turbo in half last friday, too much boost for the little K14 and although I have a td04 ready I'm not gonna get chance to fit it as I have adaptor plates and Such to source so in the mean time I have a xantia engine complete that I'm going to rob the turbo off again a k14 yet this one knocks on the bulk head?? Thought they were the same set up tbh but something seems amiss??
Any ideas??


Messages In This Thread
xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by petegledhill - 27-11-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by Ben - 27-11-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by CJ_Derv - 27-11-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by ash23 - 27-11-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by Ruan - 27-11-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by CJ_Derv - 27-11-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: xantia turbo hitting bulk head - by Dave - 27-11-2012, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  N/A head on a Turbo engine=Bad idea or not? johnny625 3 10,485 19-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Last Post: johnny625
  Hitting High EGT to easy? JamesPT 4 4,123 15-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  citroen xantia 1.9 d turbo bosch pump electronic tune ??? HELPPPPPPP sparkyboi001 47 29,642 22-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: sparkyboi001

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)