Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G.I.: Ph1 Half Leather/Alacantra seats. Pics added.
Heart 
Edit: If your surname is Pellowe, stop reading now, you will want to spend more money.

So. You have come to this thread.

You are here, Sir, because you are a connoisseur.

But, of course you knew that already.

You understand that when it comes to half leather, half alacantra seats for a Peugeot 306; nothing comes close to those found in phase 1 gti's. They have superior bolster support, and are unbelievably comfortable. Plus they make you feel like a Don.

I have for sale today, ladies and gentleman, a full set of the finest half leather seats that I know of. There are no holes. There are no rips. There are no burns. I slept on the backseats while at FCS '12, they performed flawlessly.

There is some fading to the leather, but this is simply because those who have owned these seats have driven their cars hard, and to the limit.

As Ron Burgundy once said: "I drive my 306 not like a car, but like a wild stallion". Truer words have never been spoken.

Before you ask, no, I don't have photos. Why is this you may say? It is because I am at work. And yet I still have time in my day to post for sale threads. Pictures will follow when I get a chance.

Collection would be better. I also don't think these will fit in my MX-5 somehow, so I can't exactly take them to Ace.

Obviously these are from a 3 door car. However I have happily had these in my 5 door beast of an XRdt for almost a year now, and passed an MoT quite happily.

Get on it. Am open to offers atm, pics to follow.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
G.I.: Ph1 Half Leather/Alacantra seats. Pics added. - by Toby - 02-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ph3 half leather alcantara interior Dangti6 3 1,578 09-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: roland rat
  S16 Phase1 half leather seats ArmzSC6 10 3,616 12-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  FOR SALE: FREE 5 Door Half Leather Leaf Pattern Interior Eeyore 5 1,574 12-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Eeyore