306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: G.I.: Ph1 Half Leather/Alacantra seats. Pics added.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit: If your surname is Pellowe, stop reading now, you will want to spend more money.

So. You have come to this thread.

You are here, Sir, because you are a connoisseur.

But, of course you knew that already.

You understand that when it comes to half leather, half alacantra seats for a Peugeot 306; nothing comes close to those found in phase 1 gti's. They have superior bolster support, and are unbelievably comfortable. Plus they make you feel like a Don.

I have for sale today, ladies and gentleman, a full set of the finest half leather seats that I know of. There are no holes. There are no rips. There are no burns. I slept on the backseats while at FCS '12, they performed flawlessly.

There is some fading to the leather, but this is simply because those who have owned these seats have driven their cars hard, and to the limit.

As Ron Burgundy once said: "I drive my 306 not like a car, but like a wild stallion". Truer words have never been spoken.

Before you ask, no, I don't have photos. Why is this you may say? It is because I am at work. And yet I still have time in my day to post for sale threads. Pictures will follow when I get a chance.

Collection would be better. I also don't think these will fit in my MX-5 somehow, so I can't exactly take them to Ace.

Obviously these are from a 3 door car. However I have happily had these in my 5 door beast of an XRdt for almost a year now, and passed an MoT quite happily.

Get on it. Am open to offers atm, pics to follow.
Gutted so far away
(02-11-2012, 06:22 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: [ -> ]Gutted so far away

Tbh, a courier could be arranged. It would be costly though.....
Where you high when you wrote this?
Dear sir.

I would like to express a strong interest in these seats, as I would dearly love to place them into my estate. However, I would like to see a portrait or two of the aforementioned seats installed in your motor vehicle so that I am satisfied with their condition and fitment into a 306 of the 5 door variety.

If you would be so kind as to oblige with the portraits, I would also like to know how many gold coins you would like me to part with for them.

Ta!
(02-11-2012, 06:27 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Where you high when you wrote this?

Whilst at work? U mad bro?!?
I didn't realise you were in Shepperton these days, not all that far from me!

What's your price? Smile
(02-11-2012, 06:31 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realise you were in Shepperton these days, not all that far from me!

What's your price? Smile

We are basically neighbours.

My price: Two locks of your lovely ginger hair.

/troll.

Mmm, offers around the low 100's would be strongly considered. These really are in tip top condition.
Would love to see some photos please Smile I'm interested
Hands off!! I want 'em!
Now now ladies. We can't all be Ron Burgundy.
Right, time for some pictures.

As there has been quite a lot of interest in these, I braved the chilly winter evening to go outside and take some photos.

Please bear in mind that the seats are currently in situ, and manoeuvring a Canon 40D with a 28mm lens in a small space, in the dark, is not that easy.

Still, you can tell from the photos that the alacantra fabric is fully intact, and that the leather parts are also in superb condition. The drivers seat has some leather wear, but the rest are spotless.

In some of the photos there are some specs of dust which at first glance look like holes in the fabric. They are not. It's just a bit of dust.

Rear seats also come with the full leather headrests btw..

Drivers seat as seen from passenger side:

[Image: IMG_7933.jpg]

Drivers seat seen from same side, pointing down:

[Image: IMG_7927.jpg]

Passenger seat:

[Image: IMG_7929.jpg]

Passenger seat close up (some dust):

[Image: IMG_7931.jpg]

Lower part of one of the rear seats:

[Image: IMG_7935.jpg]

Another shot of rear, with a bit of rear seat headrest:

[Image: IMG_7938.jpg]

The rear seats are a bit awkward to photo atm, but are are in flawless condition. They have barely been used at all by the looks of it.
wantwantwant!!
(02-11-2012, 09:28 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]wantwantwant!!

I accept sterling, yen and dollars.
Does anyone else wish to register their interest in these?
No, i'm still in a mood about you selling me half a turbo and no 11mm pump.

I also blame you for my current lack of tyre.
(04-11-2012, 05:02 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]No, i'm still in a mood about you selling me half a turbo and no 11mm pump.

I also blame you for my current lack of tyre.

Has it arrived yet? I guess it should be at yours tomorrow. You'll stop moaning when you have shiney shineys in your hand.

Keep an eye out for a parcel addressed to Christine Pillow ninja
Yeah good job i'll be home tomorrow, would be an awkward conversation at the depo trying to explain why you're an unfunny fud.

I'll stop moaning when I have a car that has four wheels, never mind boostorz. And then i'll moan because I have no money left to fit my boostz.
(04-11-2012, 05:08 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah good job i'll be home tomorrow, would be an awkward conversation at the depo trying to explain why you're an unfunny fud.

I'll stop moaning when I have a car that has four wheels, never mind boostorz. And then i'll moan because I have no money left to fit my boostz.

"So, you're telling me that your name is Christine Pillow? Can I see some I.D. please Sir."...

Would be epic lolz.

I can sell you a set of 17" Momo wheels if you need ninja
No.

I can sell you some of my shit if you want?