Posts: 97
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2012
As above...
Purchased in complete error. Previous owner of the ECU says it was mapped at 136BHP but lost the disc and the paperwork the mapper gave him.
I originally wanted £100 but im willing to take offers on it to get rid of it as I need ze monies.
Posts: 564
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Any proof that this has been mapped at all?
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped

--- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped

--- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Posts: 97
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2012
No proof unfortunately but the guy I bought it off seemed genuine enough and had good rep, he pulled it off his car following an accident... However ill offer a gauruntee that if theres no change in performance ill return the monies a the last thing I want is a bad rep on the forum.
Posts: 97
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2012
Nah not his.... I purchased something off mooey though.
Posts: 204
Threads: 30
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Launceston/Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Hdi-dturbo stage 1
this may sound like a silly question, but still learning here! is the ecu unlocked? or have you got all the keys and stuff? if its unlocked can i just plug and play?