Posts: 8,298
Threads: 289
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation:
92
Location: London
Car Model/Spec: Phase 17 R26
Following on from this thread:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2206</a><!-- l -->
Particularly:
Niall Wrote: What do you want? A medal?Scott Wrote: Yes please I would like one!Niall Wrote: As you wish sir......
Came home today to find a letter sent recorded deliver. I was immediately suspicious as I knew I'd not ordered anything, then saw the telltale 306oc member post abuse:
[attachment=1]
:?I had no idea what it was going to be, having forgotten the thread linked above. I was more worried it might be Connor
[attachment=0]
Well played :clap:
Attached Files
Image(s)
Posts: 782
Threads: 53
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
6
Location: Reading
Car Model/Spec: XRdt.
And you got a velvet pouch to keep it in!!
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
FLOL well played. Very well played. Watch out for payback v3
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Haha brilliant. Wouldn't of ordered it but it was well cheap!
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
bravo niall, bravo :clap:
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Can you imagine, Connor getting posted through your letterbox first thing in the morning... :? You might even pick him up while still in your dressing gown..!
Posts: 8,298
Threads: 289
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation:
92
Location: London
Car Model/Spec: Phase 17 R26
Okay which one of you f*ckers has sent me something this time
I haven't ordered anything but have a notice from Royal Fail about a package being delivered that's too big for the letter box...
At least let me know how big it is as I was planning to walk down there to pick it up!
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
Fuvking Huge
That is just a guess, I actually do not know
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 8,298
Threads: 289
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation:
92
Location: London
Car Model/Spec: Phase 17 R26
The question was about how big the package that's been delivered to me is, not how big you think your package is
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
I didnt say it needed the care of 3 women did i?
And reply to your PM's!!!
^^Two non related statements for those with perverted minds....
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
Ahahaha, that's absolute quality.....100% Grade A Win Niall. Well played sir.
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Not me
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 8,298
Threads: 289
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation:
92
Location: London
Car Model/Spec: Phase 17 R26
No, I wonder who it could be
Matt Wrote: FLOL well played. Very well played. Watch out for payback v3
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Haha wasn't me. I haven't got your address anyway
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Matt Wrote: Haha wasn't me. I haven't got your address anyway
Pm'd
Joking!
or am I?
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
You are. Now send it to me
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Matt Wrote: You are. Now send it to me
No because I fear forum ra*e from scott!
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
I'd fear that anyway
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Matt Wrote: I'd love that anyway
EFA :-)
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
4WayDiablo Wrote: Matt Wrote: I'd love that anyway
EFA :-)
Meh not gunna argue with some Scott loving
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 2,014
Threads: 180
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation:
21
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Car Model/Spec: Broken Phase 2 GTi6
Matt Wrote: Meh not gunna argue with some Scott loving
/scotts response
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.
1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car
Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car