Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinions please....
#1
Righty-ho, was given an old guitar for free a while ago (not worth a lot mind) and it's been sat in my room and rerely gets played as I've got other things that I pick up ore often...
Just opinions please, looks like this at the moment but without the scratchplate.
[Image: Hondo-LP.jpg]

Thinking of doing the cream bits around the pickups red and the back of the neck red as the lacquer has started to peel quite badly. What's peoples thoughts for colours...?

Hmm, might have to get a battery for an amp for camping ninja
#2
Pink FTW
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Looks like it needs a 40mm drop and clones..

On a more serious note, diablo red would go well with that black finish Smile
Captain Standard

#4
Toby Wrote:Looks like it needs a 40mm drop and clones..

On a more serious note, diablo red would go well with that black finish Smile

I've got some cherry sat in the shed from the sedan...
Didn't cost me anything so if I can make it look better than it does now then why not eh...
Looks like it's had a hard gigging life tbh...

/offtotheshed
#5
Ill paint it pink ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#6
Or go for the 'rat' look ninja

I'm thinking: Rusty strings, pick ups, tuning keys, bridge.
Captain Standard

#7
Connor Wrote:Ill paint it pink ninja
No. Just no :p

Toby Wrote:Or go for the 'rat' look ninja

I'm thinking: Rusty strings, pick ups, tuning keys, bridge.

Rat and red I think.... hmmmn.
#8
Pink ftw!!!!



#9
Well, decied to see what red looked like...

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]

needs m0ar red.
#10
Nice that. Didnt think the red would work, but its good!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#11
Looks good!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)