Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ipad Group buy £180 (with pics)
#1
these are the basic old style original ipads i can get them for £180 delivered to me and delivery to you but need 10 orders to secure the deal

so who's interested ?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
#2
iDontwantone
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Im interested, anymore details?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
Not at the moment mate will be sent pics latter but it seems a very good deal, a mate bought a batch from him a month ago 1 was faulty and got replaced/refunded under warranty so nothing dodgy going on
#5
Post up the info when you get it, the misses and me both want one, so maybe 2 there Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
At that price i may be interested :-) iven if it is a ifail
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Advertising these on another forum too

1. Simon
2. Simon
3. Dan
4. Rob
5. Phill
6. Mike
7. Carl
8.
9.
10.
#8
1. Simon
2. Simon
3. Dan
4. Rob
5. Phill
6. Mike
7. Carl
8.Matt (wanna see some more info before I'm definate Smile )
9.
10.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
I'll post pics etc before deposits/payments are taken
#10
Just been sent the pics so will up load them soon
#11
[Image: ipad.jpg]
#12
LOL
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
PMSL
#14
Fking Lol!
On the 306 waiting list.
#15
Deposits need to be in by Mon Smile
#16
This is pompey306mark.

I am interested add me please.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#17
Just the 1 cant tempt you in to having 2 ?
#18
Bollocks I would buy one for the misses but I haven't got the money this month Sad
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#19
Is it 3G or just wifi?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#20
Fuvker haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
My gf may be interested! Will have a word!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#22
i guess this actually genuine and i wont recieve what the old man is wearing?
if so ill take one

1. Simon
2. Simon
3. Dan
4. Rob
5. Phill
6. Mike
7. Carl
8.Matt (wanna see some more info before I'm definate Smile )
9.4waydiabo (phil)
10.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#23
LMFAO thats legendary Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#24
I hope these have got EyeFi...
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#25
i'll take 2.. i have 2 eyes after all..
#26
God dammit i would of had one!

Lost my job earlier this week though so you no!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)