Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WEST COUNTRY: Karting 29/4/12 @ Avonmouth
#1
You lot know the drill, going for the sunday evening session, starts at 6 and goes on until 10 and last time we managed to get 5 10minute sessions in for £30. Gotta be there for half 5 and you can stay as long as you want, but obviously the longer you stay, more sessions you get.

1. Connor
2.
3.
4.
5.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#2
Not sure i can go, i think im busy that evening

Gutted.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
#3
1. Connor
2. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight - Both karting
3.
4.
5.
#4
1. Connor
2. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight - Both karting
3. Jacko
4.
5.

Remember, you all have to buy me and Connor a present because it's our birthdays Big Grin
#5
1. Connor
2. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight - Both karting
3. Jacko
4. Garlicbread + Missus
5.

I think i can come to this now, would be nice to get some more people though!
We will have to see about the prezzies ha! lol
[Image: Sig.jpg]
#6
Well last time, it was just me, jack, Danny, Emma, Andy and gareth? Think that was his name lol and we had a good laugh
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#7
Yeah it was connor, tbh it was worth going just to watch those Asian guys on track lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#8
Yeah that was too funny, shame i didn't get their first go on film lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#9
I know! Proper let down Sad
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#10
If we need more people I'm sure Andy and Gareth would go again and poss zoey, will have to check with them and Danny ofc as zoey isn't experienced enough to drive on the internet (danny will get that)
#11
Providing I can afford it next week, im in Smile
#12
I would come but i will be spent out from combe on sat Sad

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#13
3DHDi Wrote:Providing I can afford it next week, im in Smile



Have I actually just read this correctly? Or is it code for "yeah I'll be there...*doesn't show up*"

lmao
#14
No he won't turn up lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#15
He'll be late..
#16
Ark at the one lol just as we were about to walk down the stairs you turned up
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#17
Might be keen, will decide nearer the time. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#18
Well Ill need to know soon, cause I wanna book it tue/wed
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#19
Connor Wrote:Well Ill need to know soon, cause I wanna book it tue/wed

Can't just turn up on the day? :?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#20
Well you can, but Id rather have it booked that to turn up and not have enough space for all of us
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#21
Connor Wrote:Well you can, but Id rather have it booked that to turn up and not have enough space for all of us

Fair enough but being a Student and having an exam on the 1st it's kinda hard to say if I'll be able to make it. Don't book me in, it'll be my fault if I come and there's no room.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#22
Ok fair enough, but let me know when you are definite and I might be able to add you to the booking
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#23
Connor Wrote:Ok fair enough, but let me know when you are definite and I might be able to add you to the booking

Will do mate.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#24
Connor Wrote:Ark at the one lol just as we were about to walk down the stairs you turned up

Oi, I was working!.. I got there in time didn't I!? Tongue
#25
Whats the postcode to this gaff then?
[Image: Sig.jpg]
#26
BS11 9YA


Are both you and sophie (think that's her name?!) karting?
#27
Good point em, if you're bringing friends/other halfs that are karting, can you make sure they're on the list, as that's who i will book spaces for
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#28
MrsMidnight Wrote:BS11 9YA


Are both you and sophie (think that's her name?!) karting?

Nope sophie aint karting, just coming along to watch.

Connor Wrote:Good point em, if you're bringing friends/other halfs that are karting, can you make sure they're on the list, as that's who i will book spaces for

I have txt a couple other mates and seeing if they want to come along too, will let you know on here or txt you when i know how many others are coming.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
#29
Add to the list on here mate, makes it easier when im on the phone and i can read off 1 list
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#30
Ok will do.
[Image: Sig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  West Country Meet Connor 21 9,199 22-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Hajman
  Go karting meet, Sunday 6th October, Somerset MrsMidnight 125 80,529 07-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Connor
Wink Show: south west rr meet at ray west! 2nd feb sam 567 427,057 13-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pipps

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)