Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Speedline colour options?
#1
Hey guys, recently acquired some 205 speedlines from midnightclub.

Just wondering what colour I should go for, I kinda have gold as an option to be different, or black. What do you guys think would go well with china?
#2
Green!!! Or pink would look cool......
[Image: kim.png]
#3
Pink! I know how to paint it ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#4
Anthracite
/thread

look f*cking epic on sigma on ginges car so china cant be far off! and may complement it more!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
I have been thinking pink.... Lol
#6
f*ck it, im gonna paint them pink whether you like it or not lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#7
Properly paint them? Tongue
#8
What 4way said

[Image: 559818_10151445884200632_765675631_23271...6875_n.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#9
Look how happy my wheels make me!!

[Image: 197206_10150461580530632_765675631_17596...1059_n.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#10
Clio Williams-esque gold ftw!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#11
cwspellowe Wrote:Clio Williams-esque gold ftw!
That may also work!:-)

I think a Photoshop is in order...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#12
That's the colour gold I actually want, but can't find any paints for it!.. Sad
#13
cwspellowe Wrote:Clio Williams-esque gold ftw!

THIS!
#14
not gold its so old now!
#15
Let Connor paint then pink Wink does a cracking job, especially if your not there
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
Anth or that clio willams gold would be pretty epic tbh.. although GITD Pink would be pretty epic also
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#17
ahhh I've also got this dilemma on the black zx, but thinking anthracite will make it look too ninja

keep em silver? or go a dark silver but not quite anthracite should go well with china
#18
Matt Wrote:Let Connor paint then pink Wink does a cracking job, especially if your not there
Tbh mate, it would have happened if you were there or not...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#19
Do them Dyno-Rod orange?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#20
Connor Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Let Connor paint then pink Wink does a cracking job, especially if your not there
Tbh mate, it would have happened if you were there or not...

At least if I was there I could have made some sort of objection haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
photoshop??

[Image: IMG_0103.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#22
That does look pretty epic.. Foxy-Jim might get a tad annoyed for you nicking his colour scheme though lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#23
ginge191 Wrote:photoshop??

[Image: IMG_0103.jpg]

Winning Smile but as above though lol same colour car same colour wheels, would annoy me too now end after spending time effort and money if someone turned up with te exactly same colour scheme lol.


Kawasaki green?
Acid yellow?
(that Porsche blue colour I can't think of) blue lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#24
Midnightclub Wrote:That does look pretty epic.. Foxy-Jim might get a tad annoyed for you nicking his colour scheme though lol


Matte orange could look sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

http://www.performancealloys.com/images ... Orange.jpg
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#25
Matt Wrote:At least if I was there I could have made some sort of objection haha
Would have made no difference lol anyways, me and jack have settled on pink. Well I say "we" I choose pink and hes slowly coming to the realisation that they will be pink, so he might as well "like" it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#26
Haha fair enough lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#27
it's not so much the realisation. The cyclones are gonna go pink
the speedlines are going speedline gold.. i have the paint code but no one can paint themm.. My mate gave me a quote today of £160!!
#28
whites been done and is old now i think.
[Image: IMAG0564.jpg]
i like orange. old photo shop.
[Image: kingy-1.jpg]
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#29
Green Wink
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#30
John deere green.....

Obviously ?!

Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  colour options the milkman 18 8,021 18-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Last Post: the milkman

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)