Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My banded steels are finally on!
#31
cwspellowe Wrote:Make it three beers, two for me and one for the lady. And none of this piss water shite that a lot of the nancy boys drink, a nice continental lager please Smile
haha lmao
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#32
This is how it should be done! how much were they? As said above a side picture would be good Smile
#33
Love them
#34
Cheers kezz! Ye I don't like too much stretch. So happy with how it has turned out!

They were £400 and tyres were £230. As said there are more pics in my project thread! Just put a taster in here haha.

Thanks for all the nice comments!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#35
Look very nice! I've got bandeds on my 205
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#36
Cheers buddy! You got some pics of that?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#37
Foxy-jim Wrote:Cheers buddy! You got some pics of that?

Yeah got loads check out my project thread thinks it's 205 Dturbo XUD converted
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#38
Ok sweet! Will do.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#39
Looks good dude, like the colour Smile
#40
love it! poke, stretch, orange! been waiting aaaages to see these!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#41
Cheers guys! I'm so happy!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#42
I have to say that looks fapping awesome. I'm not usually a fan of stretch etc. but that is epic mate, nice one Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#43
Haha cheers buddy! I'm not a massive fan of stretch either but I think that it's just right and not too much!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#44
Bring that nose a touch down and it'll look spot on IMO mate, looks smart Smile *
















* Now all you need is a proper engine...
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#45
Thanks mate! Ye that will happen at some point.

1.4's are awesome! Haha. I would like a bit more power one day!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#46
Foxy-jim Wrote:Thanks mate! Ye that will happen at some point.

1.4's are poo! Haha. I need more power!

Editted for accuracy
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#47
Doesn't look too bad, the rears need a silly offset now though, and huge camber Big Grin lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#48
1.4's maybe poo but mine isnt too bad!

The offset is already in the minus numbers! And I would like some camber, but on a 306 it comes at quite a cost haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#49
Well as you know I hate stretch and banded steels.............


But on your car it seems to work, nice one Jim!! Big Grin
#50
I keep forgetting to post in here, I'm loving the new wheels, looks spot on mate, shame about the engine Tongue

Foxy-jim Wrote:1.4's maybe poo but mine isnt too bad!

The offset is already in the minus numbers! And I would like some camber, but on a 306 it comes at quite a cost haha.

You can get camber without too much trouble TBH..........how does it come at quite a cost??
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#51
Haha cheers Tom! I'm shocked that you like them!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#52
mark_airey Wrote:I keep forgetting to post in here, I'm loving the new wheels, looks spot on mate, shame about the engine Tongue

You can get camber without too much trouble TBH..........how does it come at quite a cost??

I thought cambered trailing arms were nearly £200?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#53
Foxy-jim Wrote:I thought cambered trailing arms were nearly £200?

ZX rear beams have a bit of camber as standard IIRC Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#54
Oh right. Will zx ones fit the 306 rear beam? I will have a look around!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#55
Foxy-jim Wrote:Oh right. Will zx ones fit the 306 rear beam? I will have a look around!

If I'm not mistaken the beams are the same mate but I might be wrong. worth looking into IMO!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#56
They have extra TOE in as well IIRC
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#57
I honestly can't remember I just know the geometry is different to the 306 and have a feeling that camber is one of the differences lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#58
Midnightclub Wrote:They have extra TOE in as well IIRC

That's what you get for being inbred
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#59
Matt Wrote:
Midnightclub Wrote:They have extra TOE in as well IIRC

That's what you get for being inbred


[Image: demotivational-posters-inbread-cat.jpg]
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#60
Haha that's made me laugh! I will try and find some info.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banded steels Mac22 34 17,183 19-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Last Post: silverzx
  Painting banded steels the pikey way (now on car) Dave26 36 25,053 17-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Last Post: kingy
  Banded steels are on! Dave26 32 30,373 18-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Last Post: cwspellowe

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)