Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Car won't start ?
#1
Hey guys, new to the forum but not the 306.
Had the car since 2003.
306 1999 1.6L petrol 
Only has 36k miles on. 
A little while ago I changed the battery and since then I've had issues, once replacing the battery car won't start... I have spark but no fuel. Engine will run on easy start tho.
I've replaced the fuel pump relay, crankshaft sensor(as it was on its way out) then I changed the fuel pump, once done this it ran for about a month, now I have the same issue, won't start as no fuel delivery and can't hear the pump running.
Anyone had the same issues or any ideas?

Chris 

Apologies if in wrong section.
#2
Welcome to the club. Your issue is an odd one. I can only think it's an intermittent wiring s
Issue. Possibly something was disturbed when the battery was replaced so I'd start in that area.
#3
(25-09-2020, 06:33 AM)Mighty306 Wrote: Welcome to the club. Your issue is an odd one. I can only think it's an intermittent wiring s
Issue. Possibly something was disturbed when the battery was replaced so I'd start in that area.
Hi thanks for the reply, its strange as I have a permanent ignition live going to the fuel pump, then a live on the blue wire I believe when the key is turned to crank then engine.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)