306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Car won't start ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, new to the forum but not the 306.
Had the car since 2003.
306 1999 1.6L petrol 
Only has 36k miles on. 
A little while ago I changed the battery and since then I've had issues, once replacing the battery car won't start... I have spark but no fuel. Engine will run on easy start tho.
I've replaced the fuel pump relay, crankshaft sensor(as it was on its way out) then I changed the fuel pump, once done this it ran for about a month, now I have the same issue, won't start as no fuel delivery and can't hear the pump running.
Anyone had the same issues or any ideas?

Chris 

Apologies if in wrong section.
Welcome to the club. Your issue is an odd one. I can only think it's an intermittent wiring s
Issue. Possibly something was disturbed when the battery was replaced so I'd start in that area.
(25-09-2020, 06:33 AM)Mighty306 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the club. Your issue is an odd one. I can only think it's an intermittent wiring s
Issue. Possibly something was disturbed when the battery was replaced so I'd start in that area.
Hi thanks for the reply, its strange as I have a permanent ignition live going to the fuel pump, then a live on the blue wire I believe when the key is turned to crank then engine.