Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Posts: 782
Threads: 53
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
6
Location: Reading
Car Model/Spec: XRdt.
Love them
Posts: 2,330
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Naarwich
Car Model/Spec: DT
Look brilliant mate ! Good choice!
On the 306 waiting list.
Posts: 1,487
Threads: 119
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
5
Location: Buckingham
Car Model/Spec: MG ZS180
Love them also, always had a soft spot for banded steels! Need a tad more camber on the front though..
Posts: 4,193
Threads: 117
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: in the pub
Car Model/Spec: needs bwarrrp.
think you pulled it off jim. i had my doubts. if anything i think a bit lower at the front but thats just my taste. worth the wait.
Posts: 4,608
Threads: 90
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
54
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 1996 306 DT M-TDI/16
Super choice.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |
![[Image: sigi-2.png]](http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/darrenjlobb/sigi-2.png)
Posts: 6,482
Threads: 226
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
24
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: A3 TDi
Need a proper side on picture! Looks cool as f*ck though buddy
Doesnt even own a 306.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Ideally the front should be a bit lower, all in good time!
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Has that back arch been cut, rolled or...
Like the colour of the wheels
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Me and my friend today used the handle to my jack to do it. As the arch started to eat the tyre!
I'm in love with the colour!
Posts: 777
Threads: 32
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Weston super gay
Car Model/Spec: Stage 2 HDi ;)
I like, not too much stretch either, good work!
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Cheers! Ye I'm not a massive fan of loads of stretch!
Posts: 1,379
Threads: 46
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
4
Location: Halifax
They look awesome fella! Afew other orange details would go down a treat..orange masks?
Guess I'd better not do mine orange now
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Thanks mate! The tow eye and fans will be going yellow at some point. Orange masks would be epic! Never thought of that!
You can if you want!
Posts: 777
Threads: 94
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
They look well! Any side on pictures? China and orange go well
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
Iv just noticed.........
Rear wiper :-|
Gtfo
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
There's a full set of pics in my project thread!
While it works it's staying! I like it, and I use it all the time!
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
The colour was an inspired choice mate.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
Like. A lot. Needs more poke though
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Thanks! I'm kind of happy with the amount I have, keeps it all nice and smooth!
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
It will do ATM! Maybe I could whack some 10/20mm spacers on for shows?!
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
DO IT! If it's just for shows get some of the pikey spacers that are about £10 a pair for 10mm. I have them on the estate for now til I get proper ones, just to get the stance right.
I'll be taking a jack and tools down to FCS so if you need a hand fitting lemme know
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Ok sweet I may do it! Would look awesome. Quite happy with how it is now as its still a daily, it did scrape pretty bad at first!
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
In fact f*ck it, use these ones of mine, i'll have four 10mm spacers spare once I get the proper ones sorted
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Haha decent! I will buy you a couple of beers as loan money for them if that's ok? Haha.
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
Make it three beers, two for me and one for the lady. And none of this piss water shite that a lot of the nancy boys drink, a nice continental lager please
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 22
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
Location: North Petherton
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4
Haha deal!
I need some camber now!
Posts: 2,086
Threads: 93
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
8
Location: On a soap box
Car Model/Spec: Stock HDi Meridian & Mk2 MX-5
Looks sweet buddy, not too much stretch, not too low, not too much poke, got a lot of time for this!
![[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/KEZZIEBOY/Diablo%20HDi/sigcopy-1.jpg)
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
|