Hey everyone, my name's Carl. Hopefully within the next week or two i'll have my first peugeot in the drive and it'll be my first diesel as well. The car is a 306 TD GLX 5dr, in a lovely sigma blue. The car has a scrape of some description on every corner apart from one! Side skirt on the left is bashed in so that will need replacing. The engine looks is in good condition and has not been tampered with........ yet. I'm pretty clueless with almost every aspect of a car, making this an interesting learning experience so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Before i get nagged haha, I dont have any photos yet, but once I have the car i'll get some on
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
We're a friendly bunch, and between everyone on here, we cover most aspects of car knowledge you could want! Even me, although I may be limited to how it looks
There's a couple of other members up your way, so I'm sure you'll have a helping hand if you ever need it
Pics are on my phone, I shall stick them up when I go back in the house, just painting something ATM
I haven't stripped anything off it, not my car otherwise I would have nicked the engine for my new build
I will reply to your PM later too, if you want to ask anything then just shout up, Jonny will tell you this, and you have already been to a meet which you didn't mention
shhhhhh..................he doesn't know me that well yet
He is a friend of Jonny19028093587935896109108501738956108 (<- I can never remember the number bit) so that is how he came to the misfortune of meeting me
And this is what an xud looks like when its only done 67k......
[attachment=0]
It's had the pump wiring re adjusted when the immob threw a fit and stopped working hence the wiring that will be tidied before Carl gets the car because I'm nice
Yes, but for the few seconds that it shall work for, i'm sure i'll enjoy it, besides I know some guy who has a rubbish estate that will be than willing to give parts to me for free