Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking: Ph1 D Turbo Miami Blue
#1
As the title, breaking a ph1 D Turbo in Miami Blue

Engine, pump, drivetrain, suspension and seats are not available, but everything else is.

Everything dirt cheap, wont refuse a sensible offer on anything.
Collecting it Wednesday, will be scrapped within a week regardless.

[Image: 12339632_1X.JPG]
[Image: 12339632_2X.JPG]
[Image: 12339632_4X.JPG]
[Image: sig.jpg]
#2
where is that located?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#3
Westbury.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
Chris pm Connor as he has a Miami and need bits
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#5
No i don't lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#6
Got a ph1 front bumper in miami by any chance connor?
[Image: sig.jpg]
#7
Nope I has a ph3 Tongue smashed the ph1 on a 318, I won though lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#8
Gay, might be worth saving if I can get a bumper.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#9
Ill keep an eye out in the scrappys
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#10
Sad BEST phase, BEST colour! Save it!
#11
Connor Wrote:No i don't lol


last time i think of you sweetie lmao
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#12
Still breaking this.
Any interest in parts? Dirt cheap!
[Image: sig.jpg]
#13
Drivers side electric window regulator? Would need to be posted as im in cornwallSmile
Doesnt even own a 306.
#14
Chris... do you still have that sigma bumper??

I'f your able to locate some blanks for the fogs i'm happy to take it, if you still have it that is
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#15
£20 posted for the window motor?

Yes Steve I do, not got any blanks, but do have all the backings and lenses for it though.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#16
Yes i will have it if you can hold onto it til sunday when i get paid? make sure drivers side otherwise wont work Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
#17
sweet - chris i'll sort something out - you heading towards portsmouth any time soon? :|
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#18
Not any time soon, gearbox locked up earlier so no car until i get the black DT sorted.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#19
hmm ok... i'll have a think on what i can do - don't really want to spend a day on the mainland just to grab a bumper.. when's this camping meet ninja
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#20
The April one? Might go depending on work etc.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#21
Hm i wont be able to get that off work.. gah! seems like a lonely trip up to yours then which is annoying! any day preferably?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#22
Drop the bumper with me. Pretty sure I'm going to the meet. If not I can give it too someone that is
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#23
Matt Wrote:Drop the bumper with me. Pretty sure I'm going to the meet. If not I can give it too someone that is

get it to pompey and you could earn yourself a cheeky tenner?? :clap:

edit: but yeh, im hitting the sack now, but if that can be sorted matt, gimmie a text or message on ehre
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#24
Can do, I'm not working next wed or Thursday so will see what the mrs is working and arrange something Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#25
Matt Wrote:Can do, I'm not working next wed or Thursday so will see what the mrs is working and arrange something Smile

Top man! Text me if you get anything sorted xx
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#26
Matt, may/should be going to the camping meet (just put my name down) so can bring it with then. Even if im not going can still drop it off to you to take back to pompy.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#27
I still want that window regulator if you still got it?
Doesnt even own a 306.
#28
Yep, gonna be taking it off tomorrow.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#29
Remember im after the drivers one Big Grin I dont know how many times you took one out so if its got the white clip going through the glass you gotta turn the black square on other side of the glass then pull if off, and the clip will slide out of the glass Wink also could you include the clip that goes up and down the side of the window Wink cheers
Doesnt even own a 306.
#30
Taken loads out, will include all associated gubbings as some have different power plugs and bits that go through the window.
[Image: sig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking: Breaking ph1 d turbo decat ect Danny2009 18 9,759 24-12-2019, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Julian Creal
  Breaking province blue 5 door 306 ArmzSC6 4 4,316 03-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Huddo
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 5,176 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hovis16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)