Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Parts need urgently!
#1
Right need some odds and sods

Arial base
3dr rubber strip which runs along the bottom of the window. Drivers side
Need the rubber strips that run inside the door shuts, top and bottom.
And a boot badge

Cheap as poss please. Don't have time to go to the scrappy lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
Can have the window strip off the DT i'm breaking if you can wait till the camping meet?
Is it the main door seals that you need of the side skirt ones?
[Image: sig.jpg]
#3
It's the rubber bit that runs along the door sill when you open the door, and the one which is at the top of the door.

Would be awesome if I can get those bits from you Smile saves postage Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250852196870? ... 1423.l2649
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
Ah the a pillar ones? Got those in that case. But not the side skirt ones.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#6
Yeah runs from bottom of a pillar to the top of the b pillar.

Bottom ones I can do without till I go to a scrappy.

Managed to get paint on everything lol!


And cheers phill buying that now!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Haha yeah ive been meaning to for ages now
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#8
Matt do you mean the actual door seal? the one that goes all the way around, cause i cant think of a top and bottom seal, only the sideskirt one
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#9
I though it was two parts, a top and bottom and a sideskirt. I'll go take a picture in a minute of what I mean!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
I have a single mist jet if you wanty?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#11
Just got to check which fitment my current one is
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
If it's just the metal plate with the lion on you're after for the boot badge I have one Matt.....

or you could buy one of my custom ones?
#13
Need the whole boot badge, I would buy one of your custom ones but I already have a custom lion to stick in the base of the lock, just need to lock lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#14
Can't you get any of it off with white spirits? I know it's a paint but pays off.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#15
Already used thinners, but doesn't work so well on rubber stuff. On plastic and glass worked a treat though!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
I haven't got any spare ones at the moment mate, hoping to have some more sometime next week though if you're still after one then.
#17
Okay that's cool mate. if you get one that's cool if not I'll go to the scrappy
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
No worries mate, I'll let you know asap


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgently need a td04 clamp! scottbmxer 5 3,182 06-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Last Post: londondan86

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)