Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
(11-06-2015, 08:14 PM)Niall Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 06:39 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: End of June is cut off date for stand / hill tickets Sam. After that it's turn up on the day and park in the car park lol

Are you going on the 6 forum stand Pete?

If there is one lol seems to be me Aaron and Woodstain thus far.... Sure a good few more will join. I won't really be on any stand very long anyway mate neither will Aaron we spend most of the day on the hill Big Grin

(12-06-2015, 07:20 PM)Day666 Wrote: Just bought two tickets & 2x bulk buy hill run tickets 1xAM & 1xPM ...8 runs should get me started & if it's dry I'll buy more on the day Rofl

Joining me on the 6 stand mate?
Thanks given by:
Can do Pete... but planning on being on the hill loads & getting my money's worth out of these Bodies before the end of the year   Doh
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 06:40 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: Don't think so volcane "/ I think Steve asked and they said no...

This may well be a deciding factor on my attendance - no fun watching everyone else have a blast up all day :/
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 07:17 PM)Connor Wrote: Camping ticket bought, will buy some hill runs after I've bought a rear beam from stef and know how much money I have after lol

You're actually getting rid of the horrific beam! Hahah
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 06:40 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: Don't think so volcane "/ I think Steve asked and they said no...

This may well be a deciding factor on my attendance - no fun watching everyone else have a blast up all day :/
Thanks given by:
camping booked!! see you there boys! (and girls)

(and dumdum)
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Silky Wrote: Anyone from Essex area going up there on the Saturday?

Few of us leaving Chelmsford approx 10am, heading round M25, through Oxford etc

More than welcome to join in.

Me and bash are comming up the a12 from ipswich probably leave about 1ish  maybe 2 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I'm really pissed off that i cant camp.

If i came to pugfest on the Saturday and hung about until midnight then went to work until 5am, you reckon they'd let me back in?
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
pebbles... my esteemed friend... you are already camp enough haha
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 11:49 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: I'm really pissed off that i cant camp.

If i came to pugfest on the Saturday and hung about until midnight then went to work until 5am, you reckon they'd let me back in?

Yeah they would but I'm not sure you would get out at midnight. Pretty sure they close the gates after 9pm
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
where is it taking place please

doh doh doh....just seen it, will look it up on the map!!!
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 08:59 PM)zx_volcane Wrote:

feel free to do some runs in mine fella Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2015, 11:47 AM)Piggy Wrote:

Definitely taking you up on that Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2015, 11:47 AM)Piggy Wrote:

Ta Smile
Thanks given by:
you buy a hill run...you can run my car. So long as I aint in it doing a run!

you crash my car. You fix it Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Pug fest posts code gl529rd
Thanks given by:
Don't think I'll be camping for this one. What time does it open in the morning?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
If I buy one run in advance, would I be able to buy another one on the day if I want to? Or would it be better to prebook 2? Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd pre book as they do sell alot and as the show gets bigger I think they are more likely to sell out.
Thanks given by:
Decided against hill runs. Going away in the caravan the week after and if I stack the tow car Genna will kill me [emoji38]
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
If your not camping like me show starts at 9
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2015, 12:49 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: If I buy one run in advance, would I be able to buy another one on the day if I want to? Or would it be better to prebook 2? Wink
I ended up buying about 5 extra runs on the day, so I'd say you'll be fine.
Personally I'd get 4 in a bulk though as it's addictive.
(14-06-2015, 03:54 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Decided against hill runs. Going away in the caravan the week after and if I stack the tow car Genna will kill me [emoji38]
You'll be rate, my dad is taking his 406 wagon up hill. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've learnt from last year not to go behind a HDi....I had one cut out in front of me.
Thanks given by:
Does anyone want a passenger ride in my GTi? Trying to figure out how many runs I'm gonna buy on the day haha
Thanks given by:
Me me me hahaha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2015, 03:30 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: Does anyone want a passenger ride in my GTi? Trying to figure out how many runs I'm gonna buy on the day haha

Hey definitely ill put gopro on it aswell Smile 
Thanks given by:
Yes please, Nathan.
Thanks given by:
sweet I'm buying lots of hill runs then lol can't wait
Thanks given by:
I would, but I'll be too busy taking my own up :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm currently debating with myself as to not bothering with hill runs. Might just jurk about this year.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: