Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temporary exhaust swap?
#1
Hi guys,

My mot is due shortly, and my car won't pass without a cat (or shouldn't, anyway). Does anyone have a stock exhaust, or at least one with what looks like a cat fitted that I could swap with mine for a few days for the MOT, which I can then just swap back? Because mine is a full stainless steel jobbie, I think is have to swap the whole system, but that shouldn't be too hard?

If not, if someone has a stock exhaust they're willing to let go for cheap I'll take it.

This could either be somewhere along the M5, or in either Birmingham or Cornwall, as I'll be travelling between the two soon and could get an MOT in whichever location is more convenient.

Cheers,
Kez
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#2
Want me to book you in here? Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Urm, where's here and how many monies will it be?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#4
Just find a garage that isn't a jobsworth.
#5
To be fair it's not really being a jobsworth, its the MOT rules!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#6
It's a load of bollocks and doesn't change the fact it's down to the testers discretion on most things.
#7
Rofl
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...





Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)