Posts: 235
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
0
I will be ripping my car apart soon were you based
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Is it silver (myc colour code?) If so we might be able to do a deal as need a few bits panel wise, is it a 4dr? I'm in Bristol, you?
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 235
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
0
Not sure on the code just yet I will have a look later for you and yes its a 5door
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
The tailgate is undamaged moey? Wow thats lucky!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 235
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
0
Yup undamaged other than some old marks lucky indeed.
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Well encase you're anywhere near the midlands, ill be going to the midlands meet so could bring this back for you if needed?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!