Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ace Cafe 20/02/2012
#31
Fair enough, just tenner parking up after cleaning my car and going it doesnt look half bad, then the sx parks next to me *hangs head in shame* haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#32
Aha! Yes that mark, he steered whilst tom took a picture.. Arseholes!! I was only messing around! Lol x
pink
#33
Sam that's twice you have flashed your ass to 306 members. Getting a bit of a habit. Wink
#34
Pompey306mark Wrote:Sam that's twice you have flashed your ass to 306 members. Getting a bit of a habit. Wink
Haha 306's are such sexual cars she pulls her pants down and tries to have sex with them
Here is the proof
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#35
Waiting to see some random thing Phil has filmed Sam doing lol
#36
I've seen sam's ass on several occosions hahah
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#37
ha ha ive met sam twice and now i have seen her ass twice lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#38
Pompey306mark Wrote:Waiting to see some random thing Phil has filmed Sam doing lol
As requested....

http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw ... 877852.mp4
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#39
Hahaha!! That looks like I was eating hundreds of doughnuts lol x
pink
#40
smanfa Wrote:Hahaha!! That looks like I was eating hundreds of doughnuts lol x
You were lol :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#41
No.. Im eating jam ones now actually.. I buy to much shit.. X
pink
#42
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw ... 104705.mp4
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#43
I love how it looks like im running away from the bus.. Lol x
pink
#44
ha ha ha

wheres my present sam?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#45
Ill have to give you it next time I see you! X
pink
#46
Not sure I want to know what kind of present this was :/
#47
Scott!! Lol nothing rude. Tut x
pink
#48
Jonny b Wrote:ha ha ive met sam twice and now i have seen her ass twice lol

This!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#49
yeah yeah.. lol x
pink
#50
Haha nice new avatar! Bit pink!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#51
Every time Ive seen sam, shes been/getting drunk lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#52
Connor Wrote:Every time Ive seen sam, shes been/getting drunk lol
Shes usually behaved at cheddar meets and she only had the one at ace lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#53
She wasnt at the last cheddar meet lol and when I got there last night, it looked as if she was just finishing 1 pint, then an hour or 2 later, looked like another was finished and I doubt it was the same glass lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#54
no i had 2, i at the start then one later on when it was to cold to stand outside lol. im not always drunk or getting drunk it just seems it because you guys rarely see me.. but yeah.. x
pink
#55
Glad you all had a good time
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#56
4WayDiablo Wrote:http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf...104705.mp4


FENTON!!!!.................. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#57
Fooby Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf...104705.mp4


FENTON!!!!.................. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
Haha i was shouting that just after i hit stop lmao
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#58
Me and mark saw a lil more then her butt tho.. Sum1 needs to buy that girl a razor lol
[Image: blazejpg1.jpg]
#59
bahahaha lmao
#60
Ha ha rofl!!! Sort yourself out Sam lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace Cafe May 2012 - Pic Heavy Dum-Dum 22 11,587 15-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Scott
  Ace Cafe French Night 15th October 2012 Dum-Dum 10 8,810 16-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Ace Cafe: 19/03/2012 Ben Jay 6 4,655 20-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Connor

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)