Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IT'S PANCAKE DAY!!!!
#1
Com'on you all love it secretly..who is having a pancake party???

I wont be...so will have to postpone it till Saturday
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#2
I'm not! Got a presentation to do!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#3
Dunno if i can be bothered to go get some ingredients
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#4
I plan to make some yummy gluten free ones later Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
#5
my plan is to head out for dinner tonight before my brother heads back out to afghanistan, happy pancake day for me :roll:
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#6
Gluten free? Where is the fun in that?!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
ginge191 Wrote:my plan is to head out for dinner tonight before my brother heads back out to afghanistan, happy pancake day for me :roll:

All the best to him mate!
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#8
4WayDiablo Wrote:Gluten free? Where is the fun in that?!

I don't get sick from eating pancakes with Gluten in them? Since I'm intolerant...... :roll:
[Image: kim.png]
#9
KimmieKat Wrote:I plan to make some yummy gluten free ones later Big Grin

Gluten free fwend :o ninja I wont be cooking any though. If my mum does some then il eat them, but im not going to the effort of doing my own lol
#10
KimmieKat Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Gluten free? Where is the fun in that?!

I don't get sick from eating pancakes with Gluten in them? Since I'm intolerant...... :roll:
So yeah? Wheres the fun in that?!?! Lol could be interesting hehe
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#11
Well I'm not a fan of them, but if mum does some I'll probably have one with sugar and lemon (the proper way!!) but otherwise I wont have any lol. Will have a couple of these manly bakewell tarts that I bought earlier instead. lmao
#12
I am working so I wont be having any either Sad
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#13
4WayDiablo Wrote:So yeah? Wheres the fun in that?!?! Lol could be interesting hehe


Your Couch Phil!

Dan! Wrote:Gluten free fwend :o ninja

Awww.....fweeendd! :dance:
[Image: kim.png]
#14
*resists posting off topic inbetweeners clip* lol
#15
When I read it I think of Simon and Neil haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#16
KimmieKat Wrote:I plan to make some yummy gluten free ones later Big Grin

Wish I had of known this. Was in ruislip today! Haha
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#17
Fail lol. You can always drive back? Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
#18
4WayDiablo Wrote:Dunno if i can be bothered to go get some ingredients

Dude, surely you have eggs, milk, flour and sugar?

I'll be making some for the missus when she gets in, because I'm ace :mrgreen:
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#19
Toms306 Wrote:Well I'm not a fan of them, but if mum does some I'll probably have one with sugar and lemon (the proper way!!) but otherwise I wont have any lol. Will have a couple of these manly bakewell tarts that I bought earlier instead. lmao

...tart...

Anyway, I had lemon and sugar, chocolate spread and golden syrup (in 3 separate pancakes... obviously).

THE_Liam Wrote:Dude, surely you have eggs, milk, flour and sugar?

I'll be making some for the missus when she gets in, because I'm ace :mrgreen:

My missus made me some before she went to work earlier Smile
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#20
THE_Liam Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Dunno if i can be bothered to go get some ingredients

Dude, surely you have eggs, milk, flour and sugar?

I'll be making some for the missus when she gets in, because I'm ace :mrgreen:
No eggs haha. Used to make them all the time with my mum though. See who could get it closest to the ceiling when flipping them :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#21
spag bol for me. hate pancakes.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#22
kingy Wrote:spag bol for me. hate pancakes.


I love pancakes but I would KILL for a big bowl of spag bol with grated cheese on top!!! Pauli???? Weekend food??????? I will pay in sexual favours! Wink
#23
MrsMoonstone Wrote:
kingy Wrote:spag bol for me. hate pancakes.


I love pancakes but I would KILL for a big bowl of spag bol with grated cheese on top!!! Pauli???? Weekend food??????? I will pay in sexual favours! Wink

I can cook spag Bol ninja
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#24
Niall you sssnnnnnaaaaakkkkeee!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#25
Foxy-jim Wrote:Niall you sssnnnnnaaaaakkkkeee!

Yep!


Just to say, I'm not really a sex pest. I've just been influenced by Connor Sad
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#26
You poor man!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#27
Pancakes with cheese and ketchup Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#28
NiallHarper Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Niall you sssnnnnnaaaaakkkkeee!

Yep!


Just to say, I'm not really a sex pest. I've just been influenced by Connor Sad

Oi Im not a sex pest and would never try and steal their girlfriends...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#29
m about to attempt make some haha last year mr moo done them and i do recall one getting stuck to the kitchen roof opps i wont do mych better x
#30
Matt Wrote:Pancakes with cheese and ketchup Smile
Just wrong!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)