Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: XUD starter motor
#1
As title, ASAP.

Much loves
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#2
Got one but can't post till Monday
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#3
Sounds good.
How much posted?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
Any idea if the starter motor off any of the petrol's are the same?
#5
Slightly different.

Power of starter differs slight
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#6
Isn't it me that's needing one not you? lol
#7
FYI XUD and DW10 starters are all interchangeable, Im currently running a XUD11 starter on my HDi
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#8
Rich has just used my spare. Sorry
#9
(16-10-2013, 04:55 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Rich has just used my spare. Sorry

And awards for the most pointless post in this thread go to... mark lol
#10
Thank you.
#11
(16-10-2013, 03:25 PM)vlj Wrote: Isn't it me that's needing one not you? lol

You said you couldn't find one and I need one on my car Undecided
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#12
(16-10-2013, 05:13 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(16-10-2013, 03:25 PM)vlj Wrote: Isn't it me that's needing one not you? lol

You said you couldn't find one and I need one on my car Undecided

Nah don't worry I'll take yours out and just not drive til I get my own. Grab it Sat?
#13
(16-10-2013, 05:15 PM)vlj Wrote:
(16-10-2013, 05:13 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(16-10-2013, 03:25 PM)vlj Wrote: Isn't it me that's needing one not you? lol

You said you couldn't find one and I need one on my car Undecided

Nah don't worry I'll take yours out and just not drive til I get my own. Grab it Sat?

And the second most pointless post goes to?! Inlove

Stop being a tart; Kyle is shipping one for a fair price next week xx
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: HDI/ turbo diesel 11 tooth starter motor Chris_90 1 2,136 01-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  WTD GTi6 Starter motor MCH 2 2,454 11-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Last Post: MCH
  Wanted: hdi / xud starter motor zx_volcane 6 4,344 27-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)