Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking: Sundance GTI6
#31
I'll have to pass then, getting new film for the back would take it up to the same price as a new set.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#32
Apologies to anyone waiting on parts, been working up until 7pm every day this week so struggling to get everything out. I'm off work all next week so anything not sent yet will 100% be sent on Monday at the latest, all first class post/24h courier
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#33
got the PTFE gasket today mate Smile Dunno what Royal Fail's problem is with me at the moment; my quickshifter took more than a week to come through too, and my Go Pro Hero camera is delayed coming through from Amazon *rage*

Much appreciated, but I was less than pleased to discover no haribo inside as promised. In all honesty that was what I was paying for... Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#34
I told you, you forfeited the Haribo with the lack of moneys offered!

You cheeky kent.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#35
cwspellowe Wrote:I told you, you forfeited the Haribo with the lack of moneys offered!

You cheeky kent.

lmao I was half expecting a cheeky coke bottle in the bottom. I did maybe tip it all out on my desk at work today in hope. Got some WIERD looks off people lol
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#36
Yep Im onto the inlet manifold etc as Pmd. Do you still have the metal monkey heater dials?
#37
Yeah they're still here, someone was interested but no sign of payment after a week so will need to chase him up.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING - Diablo GTi6 93,000 miles Dangti6 15 10,835 25-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  GTI6 Breaking OXY mspdan 8 6,325 10-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: mspdan
  GTI6 Breaking - Suffolk Silky 12 7,741 24-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Silky

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)