306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking: Sundance GTI6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apologies to anyone waiting on parts, been working up until 7pm every day this week so struggling to get everything out. I'm off work all next week so anything not sent yet will 100% be sent on Monday at the latest, all first class post/24h courier

Car is now being broken as of Sunday 5th Feb

All prices + P&P

NOW SPLITTING THE ENGINE

Non tapping head inc valves and cams £50, rebuild approx 3 years ago just before I bought the car, no receipts unfortunately but ran well

Bare block Looks to be weeping some oil, nothing major as the car has been running fine and not eating oil, comes with pistons, crank etc £50 collected only

Flywheel Standard GTI6 item £20

Gearbox Clutch change last year for genuine Valeo 3 piece clutch kit. Only done approx 1500 miles since fitting. Needs a new upper nylon bush on fork arm £50

Sump £15

Full engine and box £150 No ancillaries/sensors/manifolds (block and head only - to be removed by buyer, collected only)

Helmholtz resonator bung with rubber o-ring, been fitted only for a couple of months £10

[Image: DSCF1318.jpg]

Inlet manifold Sundance yellow, not the best paint job, bare £20 or £30 with fuel rail and injectors, £40 with resonator bung

[Image: DSCF1314.jpg]

Exhaust manifold £20

Injectors x4 with 6 month old seals £15, £20 with fuel rail and FPR

Coil packs x4 £7.50 each, £25 for all four

Nissens ally rad prov sold

Throttle body Painted graphite grey £15 bare or £45 with all sensors attached

TPS £10

[Image: DSCF1320.jpg]

Crank position sensor £10

[Image: DSCF1317.jpg]

Phase 2 leather/alcantara seats Driver's seat has unpicked stitching at the top and worn leather. Rear bench has small fag burn where belt buckle clips to upright £60 collected only

Phase 3 stealth parcel shelf £10

Graphite grey bonnet badge £10

[Image: DSCF1329.jpg]

Metal Monkey dials "R1" and Peugeot Sport logos on rev counter, blue illumination, for phase 1 clocks, £40

[Image: photo1.jpg]

Metal Monkey heater dials Blue/red illumination, black brushed ally £10

[Image: photo2.jpg]

GTI6 tailored floor mats front and rear with GTI6 stitching £20

[Image: photo.jpg]

Carbon skinned phase 1 mirror blanks for electric mirrors £15

Other parts available, just ask :thumbsup
Nissens rad, £45 posted?
:laugh: you get everywhere you do!

Aye go on then. Not sure on fitment of these but i'm pretty sure it's just the bottom hose you need with it aye?
Can you get a pic up? So I can check the connections to see if it's the same as my xsi Wink
Erm, I can tomorrow. I can provide you with all the hoses anyway if you want?
That would be awesome Smile get me a pic anyway. I want to see if it's shiney haha
Will do, will whip it off tomorrow afternoon-ish
Awesome stuff Smile
Dibs on ptfe inlet gasket. Yhpm Smile
Dibs held on PTFE gasket and Nissens rad pending pics
Would be intersted in the shelf if you still have it in a month or so?
No worries Jim. Can't twist your arm at £15 posted? haha
You could but I just paid over £400 for my steels to be banded as got to buy tyres and get my arches flared etc. mum and dad will kill me if I have more parts turn up at the house when I am meant to be buying books and stuff for Uni haha.
You need a shelf for all those books though, right? lol

Thats fine mate, just let me know Smile
Haha I do actually! Ye I will drop you a pm when I have it all sorted. Does it have cutouts for 6x9's already?
Nope, just standard speakers. Completely untouched shelf.
Awesome! As said will drop you a pm when everything is sorted! Cheers!
bonnnet - is it a phase 1 fitment - price please ? Smile

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m48 ... CF1077.jpg this one, but seems its a phase 2/3 fitment Sad

wanted this bonnet scoop , what would i need for this to fit onto a phase 1, just the grill?
The lights would need to change. Which meand the slam panel would too
The scoop is from a 206 iirc from reading his 6 forum project
I have a slam panel and phase 2 lights ginge Wink
Sorry mate, bonnet is going on the estate.

As for the vent, it's a NACA duct from an Evo 6. To fit it all you need is an angle grinder and some silicone, I went overboard though and bolted it down too
ginge191 Wrote:bonnnet - is it a phase 1 fitment - price please ? Smile

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m48 ... CF1077.jpg this one, but seems its a phase 2/3 fitment Sad

wanted this bonnet scoop , what would i need for this to fit onto a phase 1, just the grill?

ive got a cossack grey phase 1 bonnet here if you need one..
First post updated with more pics and parts
Front brakes please! if you still have them and how much? pm me if you can
Brakes are staying with me sorry mate, going on the estate
Some stuff sold, plenty still available

First post updated
why you breaking such a nice car ?
It really wasnt nice in the flesh, half arsed paint job and lots of niggles. Mechanically it was sound but body was naff.

Want to start afresh with a nice clean estate and keep it that way.
Do the heater dials have a white or blue background on the speed and position dials?

If there white I'm interested.
They're white during the day, and blue illumination
Pages: 1 2