Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What if Jay Z was a bird?
#1
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#2
shes another annoying fucker who has a shit voice Undecided
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
Quite fit though!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#4
She would totally get it in the pooper :romance-inlove:
#5
Dan! Wrote:She would totally get it in the pooper :romance-inlove:


Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!
But totally agree
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Even though Ive just proved its just Jay Z in a dress?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#7
Shes cool, she aint fit though

Jay-Z on the other hand :romance-inlove:
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#8
Dan! Wrote:She would totally get it in the pooper :romance-inlove:

You romantic guy you!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#9
She's so annoying! Her voice.....eurgh!
[Image: kim.png]
#10
This ^^

Dan, Matt... :naughty:
#11
Eww people think she is fit? Wtf
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#12
Think everyone has missed the point in this thread entirely!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#13
She isnt that bad!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#14
Slowed down she dont sound like Jay Z she just sounds like shes mentally disabled.


Her music anoys me but she has a nice set of tits.

I think shed make a much better comedian than a singer cos shes hilarious when shes being interviewed especially when she does her 'london accent' proper FLOL
#15
You cannot honestly tell me that doesnt sound like Jay Z!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#16
Link to the London accent!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#17
I hate her, if her song comes up in phils car we literally race to turn it over! Shes annoying! And yes she sounds like a spastic on this I agree with dum dum lol x
pink
#18
Defiantly Jay-z in drag. Horrible voice, horrible face.
#19
She looks like she has been egg'd in the eyes.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#20
stevobeavo Wrote:Defiantly Jay-z in drag. Horrible voice, horrible face.

Thank god someone else hears it! Lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#21
I hear it but would still destroy her!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#22
Foxy-jim Wrote:I hear it but would still destroy her!

Like literally? With a baseball bat? In that case, so would I
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#23
No with my c**k!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#24
Then you sir, are a gay
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#25
vajayjay is vajayjay!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#26
Foxy-jim Wrote:vajayjay is vajayjay!

Oh yeah, forgot youre from bridgwater lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#27
Im not from bridgwater!

North Petherton actually!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#28
6 of one, half a dozen of the other...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#29
Oi...we have nothing to do with them!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#30
No you just have all their skanky off cuts lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bird Crap Mark! :( Toms306 19 8,546 04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)