Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ace cafe - 17th June
#1
1. Niall
2.
3.
4.
5.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#2
Only a maybe for this one. So I'll see how it goes
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
1. Niall
2. Grant
3.
4.
5.

In my car again, shock horror!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#4
Ill be there cheesy chilli chips yo Big Grin
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#5
I wont be there, download yo! Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#6
I'll be there if there's no problems between now and then
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#7
Im a maybe, im working early that day so it just depends on if i have money to drive.
#8
(04-06-2013, 10:20 AM)samass Wrote: I wont be there, download yo! Big Grin

Ghey

We will be at Ace most likely Smile
#9
I'll be there!
#10
I'll be there, not in my motor though as its broken again....
[Image: sig.jpg]
#11
(04-06-2013, 12:55 PM)vlj Wrote: I'll be there!

Will the 6 be ready to drive? Tongue

I won't be there, I'm in Holland Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
#12
(04-06-2013, 01:36 PM)Kimmie Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 12:55 PM)vlj Wrote: I'll be there!

Will the 6 be ready to drive? Tongue

I won't be there, I'm in Holland Big Grin

Yus, as of tomorrow Smile
#13
(04-06-2013, 12:56 PM)Chris Wrote: I'll be there, not in my motor though as its broken again....

The usual then! Im going to start charging you soon boy, how about 1 mc'donalds per ace meet? Sou ds good to me! Haha
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#14
I won't be there, i'll be in Wales!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#15
(04-06-2013, 12:41 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 10:20 AM)samass Wrote: I wont be there, download yo! Big Grin

Ghey

We will be at Ace most likely Smile

Actually might be able to make it, if I'm back south in time, so you'll possibly get the pleasure of my company Wink
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#16
Might come up in the Kia lol.
#17
I'll be there!
#18
(07-06-2013, 12:03 PM)Scott Wrote: I'll be there!

Please don't be Big Grin
#19
Looks like I'll be there now.

1. Niall
2. Grant
3. 4WayDiablo
4. Sam
5. ethanhp1991
5. MissTap_GTI6
6. vlj
7. Chris
8. Pompey306mark
9. Samass
10. Scott
11. Dee
#20
I'm assuming the pompey lot will be convoying up again, will it be morrisons at 5:30 ?
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#21
I won't be coming up this month, So i'm guessing Mark will be hitching a lift with someone else!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#22
Anyone have a KWP2000 and lap top they could bring to see if we can upload a new map to my roadster
#23
Cant make it I'm afraid, got to run a self defence course that night Sad
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#24
(13-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Anyone have a KWP2000 and lap top they could bring to see if we can upload a new map to my roadster

And a 592 stage one map if anyone has one I could purchase :-)
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#25
(13-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Anyone have a KWP2000 and lap top they could bring to see if we can upload a new map to my roadster

I've got a Galletto but have never used it. I might see if I can getting working this weekend, if thats any good?
#26
(13-06-2013, 05:13 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote:
(13-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Anyone have a KWP2000 and lap top they could bring to see if we can upload a new map to my roadster

I've got a Galletto but have never used it. I might see if I can getting working this weekend, if thats any good?

Come to Geli's on Sunday, I've got Galletto.
#27
Ice cream? Or have I got this horrendously wrong?
#28
FML.

Even this being explained across a dinner table and I'm facepalming.
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#29
(13-06-2013, 05:42 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Ice cream? Or have I got this horrendously wrong?

Yes, horrendously wrong. Gelato is ice cream, galletto is a mapping tool/software Big Grin
#30
Ill be there but in the Kia this month. Trying to save money and on call from 10pm so may have to f*ck off early.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace cafe June 15th Niall 6 4,428 15-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  The Ace Cafe Thread (November 17th) Niall 122 57,465 13-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Santa Pod Fast Show - 17th March MiiTCH 30 15,150 18-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: ArmzSC6

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)