Santa Pod Fast Show - 17th March

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Pod Fast Show - 17th March
I know its not French or a Peugeot event, but still, would be a good day... Santa Pod fast show on 17th March, I think you can do the quater in your own car during the day...

www.thefastshow.com
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was just gonna put up a thread about this. Am going with a few mates this year for the full weekend inc camping. Our cars should be on a stand as well so anyone going can have a butchers at my car close up Wink. Also I'll be going up the strip against my mates 200sx s14 running 320 bhp. Should be a good larf.

Went last year and was a good day out but a bit chav-tastic as expected really. The "night club" tent was shite but the fuel girls are always vaguely amusing Wink.
Thanks given by:
Im going along for the sunday, Seem to go every couple of years but not a bad day out as said bit chavvy in bits but good day out
Thanks given by:
Not sure which day I'm going up the strip etc but keep a look out for my black supercharged 6 Wink. (look at my newbe thread for pics)
Thanks given by:
Day after my birthday!

Im game for this!
Thanks given by:
Bringing the v6 out to play calibra? Will be on my mates club stand "RPM Bouncers" lol
Thanks given by:
I've been the past couple of years just for the Sunday and it's actually quite a decent day out to be fair. Saturday has the reputation of just being pretty much chav's blowing up there engines up the strip. But the Sunday you see some decent cars and the atmospheres pretty good. Weathers been good in the past too which has helped.

I'll be going again this year, will keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone else is going along also Smile
Thanks given by:
Will look out for you all ill be on "modified revolution" stand as long as I get it running right
Thanks given by:
I'm going on Saturday, working Sunday. Was going up the strip but too scared of the inevitable explosion really.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Il be keen for a day at pod. Been up to a few events and its a pretty good day
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Lol I've just had the 6 on the Ramp at work to check the cam belt And Timing is still perfect. (not that I'm paranoid...... :o) so pretty confident she won't blow up . Will be bringing a tow rope just in case mine or another mates goes pop. Best to at least tow it a bit up the road away from pod before calling the AA out haha.
Thanks given by:
Bumpage, anyone else? Think we'll be amongst the first few to go up the strip Sunday morning to avoid the ques.
Thanks given by:
So wat documentation do you need to run, if been a few times but never ran.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Just your diving licence and paper part as far as I'm aware. And a helmet if you cross the line at over 110mph (which I probably will but don't have a crash helmet lol)
Thanks given by:
They now allow underage passengers iirc, my son was gutted last time we went that he couldn't
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not sure on that one to be honest, I know you can pay to go along as a passenger but not sure of restrictions.
Thanks given by:
Bumpy! Weather looks to be a cold miserable one Sad. But means I don't have to bother so much with making the car pristine lol.
Thanks given by:
I'm going on the Sunday now.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Cool the moor the better Wink. If weather stays shite and cold I may not bother with Saturday and just hack it up there early doors Sunday morning.
Thanks given by:
Im there all weekend, finishing off the wiring in the car friday .... fingers crossed it goes ok
Thanks given by:
What wirings that then? My cars finished other than braided fuel lines and re-wiring the interior fan control relay as the back of its melted.... Lol
Thanks given by:
Doing the drivers door loom on thursday and then refit the drivers window regulator
Thanks given by:
Ill be going Sunday if its not raining but looking at the weather reports I'd say no at the moment of time Sad hope it changes
Thanks given by:
It's meant to be showering both days I think. I'm not to worried about the rain to be honest I have massive umbrellas lol more worried about freezing my tats off!

Cars pretty much ready now Big Grin

[Image: D232C329-BCE9-4793-863C-93345AC9DFF2-161...eceda3.jpg]

[Image: 22E7DBAF-B02C-4F65-A640-F865F2EE37E9-161...acce61.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Armz ill keep an eye out for you there, im setting off now
Thanks given by:
Should be there tomorrow ill be on a stand about 2/3 up the strip. Hopefully see you all as will be on the lookout for fellow pugs
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately my stand is on grass on the left as you go in, before you get to the strip. Will be on the lookout as well Smile
Thanks given by:
Sure ill spot ya especially up the track as we're right next to it
Thanks given by:
hope the weather is better for you all.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Cant decide if its worth the drive or not.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haynes Breakfast Club - 3rd March wainwrightj 5 4,801 28-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 3,395 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  RR Day RSTuning Leeds March 19th MY95 3 3,675 17-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000