Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bitron?
#1
The bitron thing behind the ECU on an early HDi, what does it do/control and does anyone have a wiring diagram for it?
#2
Anyone?
#3
the double relay? made by bitron
#4
I don't know i removed the 2 relays that run the glow plug water heater, its not that, what does the double relay do?
#5
the doublr relay is two relaysin one package
first stage starts the fuel pump and pressure control second stage turns on the ecu and its periferal components
#6
Ah, not something I can remove then lol
#7
ummm not unless you fitting flintstone style floor
#8
(02-06-2013, 02:15 PM)cully Wrote: ummm not unless you fitting flintstone style floor

Don't give him ideas...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)