Nialls supercharged GTi6 - project tidy up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nialls supercharged GTi6 - project tidy up
Looking good mate, I also need to get the mop out...
Thanks given by:
Me too! *hint hint*

I must say dude the car was looking very shiny earlier when I saw it! It looks amazing on the Turinis! But then again...I'm biased lol
Thanks given by:
Curt without being rude and inviting my self and others down, if I bring my mop and detailing stuff down, fancy a detailing day? Would invite everone to me but I live in a single track road with fussy old neighbours lol.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall, when you say fully working in the trip computer, you mean the range too?
If so hook me up with the info.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-05-2013, 05:14 PM)Niall Wrote: ... I also want to get that exhaust off you before pugfest. sod driving that distance with my longlife on lol.

What 100 miles? Such a pussy, no wonder you never make it to anything outside of london, you need a healthy dose of mtfu!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(26-05-2013, 09:31 PM)Niall Wrote: Curt without being rude and inviting my self and others down, if I bring my mop and detailing stuff down, fancy a detailing day? Would invite everone to me but I live in a single track road with fussy old neighbours lol.

Yeah don't see why not Smile
Thanks given by:

Can ya tell whats happening yet? /Rolf
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Not with the size of your penis i can't. /tooold
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
You're making a mess of your centre dash!!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
please dont make it blue!
Thanks given by:
Whatever it is, don't lacquer it. Make it matt finish, looks so much better.

You've made a right mess of your kitchen sideboard, your mum's gonna be pissed.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(30-05-2013, 06:42 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Whatever it is, don't lacquer it. Make it matt finish, looks so much better.

You've made a right mess of your kitchen sideboard, your mum's gonna be pissed.

Still not quite decided what colour its going. Thats just in primer there. Tempted to try and go for a similar colour to what it originally was but i had to paint it all. COuldnt just paint the bottom section otherwise it would stand out big time Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
leave it yellow

#badgerbaiter
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Flock it Wink
Thanks given by:

Centre console is all done. Decided on gloss black but not 100% if im going to keep it that way. Either way, its nice to just have the trip computer properly fitted and not rattling round everywhere!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I hope you realise you're making one for me now too while my car is at yours.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2013, 08:51 PM)Scott Wrote: I hope you realise you're making one for me now too while my car is at yours.

Thanks

Buy the screen and i will do man. Want to get the teething issues sorted first though like the fact that my distance till empty doesnt work....probably a good thing!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
i love that, looks as oem as it gets Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
That looks awesome mate, fair play.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That looks like a top job mate, OEM looking and a bit modern too... Nice one!! Wink
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks good niall. But gloss black console is a PITA . Had one in the XUD and it collects dust stupidly fast lol.

Sooooo when you fitting one for me Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I had gloss black temporarily in my first 306 (which was black...) and whilst it looked good in most lights once driving along with the sun bouncing off it then I really began to hate it. I then got it flocked, but it looked unusual being the only bit of flock in the car. In the cabriolet the previous owner had painted the console with a silk-finish paint close to China blue, looked amazing and didn't reflect as much light as a glossy one.

That said, it looks smart.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Whos ays gtis cant be economical! Tongue
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
What's that? Ticking over on the drive? Lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 07:53 PM)Jonny b Wrote: What's that? Ticking over on the drive? Lol

Nope crusing at a steady 70 on the m3. It drops rapidly in traffic and at standstill lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Really nice. Looks really clean
Thanks given by:
Saw this in the flesh yesterday. Looks the nuts. Neat idea and looks oem as f*ck.

If I had an interior I would definitely be doing one!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
That looks well smart
Thanks given by:
Well at the moment im spending a bit of time getting the car looking nice for the shows. Biggest thing that was annoying me was the bubbled up plastic on the doors so thats been replaced

Oh and of course seeing as its nearing that time of year....

Plans for the next few weeks are to deal with all them stupid annoying bits that need tidying up. Try and get the car looking as tidy as possible. Ive accepted the fact now im not going to get the time to finish the paint flatting so just going to run the mop over it a week before and get a nice thick coat of dodo juice on it Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Was on call today so didnt get all day on the car like i hoped but got the afternoon so started detailing it. Started with a wash with Zymol shampoo, Clay with Megs clay (shit dont use it!), another wash and a quick going over with some megs ultimate cut.

That was just from below the rub strip on one door!

Also, went to see my sticker guy and got some made up for my heaters

Got some spares so if anyone needs any, im selling them!

Throughout the week, im going to carry on detailing the car and make the most of these light evenings!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts Cherry HDi Dturbo. Project Stage 1+ & tidy up. Matt-Rallye 29 13,063 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Matts £200 Cherry Rallye shell rebuild & tidy up project. Xsara goodies landed! Matt-Rallye 70 33,361 07-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Moonstone GTi6 Track-Lite Project reese 28 14,863 29-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: reese