Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
breaking S16 and a few bits
#91
More bits added
#92
Is that the whole dash centre bit with the vents too? I'd like one in silver, an ac type one
#93
(30-05-2013, 08:31 AM)aaronshort Wrote: Is that the whole dash centre bit with the vents too? I'd like one in silver, an ac type one

Sorry I only have black 1s
#94
Offers anyone? Could really do with the money
#95
Bump. Offers on anything!
#96
Anyone what any of the bits I got? Make me an offer and I can bring most bits to FCS unless its big.

Also got a pair of 90deg bend 63mm silicone hose in blue. Used but in good condition £15 the pair

[Image: null_zpsef07f397.jpg]
#97
Got this to break now. Ph3 moonstone XS. Will update with bits up for grabs soon

[Image: null_zps7a02c55a.jpg]

[Image: null_zps6e11ea9c.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsdccfedbc.jpg]
#98
Anyone want any of the bits I got? Anything off the xs?

I can bring to coombe on the 14th
#99
Hi,

I am interested in following Parts:
(27-09-2012, 09:43 AM)Frosty Wrote: Gti6 standard air box £10 collected
[Image: null_zps992ef681.jpg]

Ph1 gti6/s16 speedo/rev cluster. electric speedo. 146k in good condition apart from a few scratches £15 posted
[Image: null_zps30fec7d0.jpg]
[Image: null_zps62e841ab.jpg]
[Image: null_zps6083974e.jpg]

Can you please quote me a price including shipping costs to Germany ??

Regards Luke
Hi sorry I cant do with the hassle of posting abroad

sorry
Can you than quote me a price incl. Shipping to London ?
Hi how much for the passenger and drivers bump strip posted? Ive got some but the mounts are broken where they go into the rectangle hole on the front of the doors.
(04-09-2013, 10:02 PM)306Cabrio Wrote: Can you than quote me a price incl. Shipping to London ?

The air box is sold but I imagine the speedo clock would cost about £10 to post to London

(04-09-2013, 10:21 PM)underground375 Wrote: Hi how much for the passenger and drivers bump strip posted? Ive got some but the mounts are broken where they go into the rectangle hole on the front of the doors.

What phase strips you after?
Got some good condition ph2/3 3 door front door cards. Missing the speaker covers though. There off the XS but same as gti6 1s i think. Will try and get some pics of them
£10
Chap can I have the dash/clocks?

Could you give to mark / let me know your paypal?

CHeers
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
(09-09-2013, 12:30 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Chap can I have the dash/clocks?

Could you give to mark / let me know your paypal?

CHeers

Which dash clocks you after?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)