306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: breaking S16 and a few bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i need to have a bit of a clear out so got a few bits for sale.

Breaking sigma blue S16

sigma fuel cap and dummy cap £20 posted
[Image: null_zps59047cdf.jpg]

Gti6 standard air box £10 collected
[Image: null_zps992ef681.jpg]

phase 1/2 black colour coded spoiler (few scratches) Offers
[Image: null_zpsd1531e1f.jpg]

[Image: null_zps4a142b2d.jpg]

Phase 1 d turbo front and rear quater door cards in blue pattern Free to collector

Phase 1 gti6/s16 rear quater cards Free to collector

D turbo top mount intercooler £5 collected

Ph1 gti6/s16 speedo/rev cluster. cable speedo drive. 96k in good condition £25 posted
[Image: null_zps572a8f6c.jpg]
[Image: null_zps6d36e922.jpg]
[Image: null_zps6e63895f.jpg]

Ph1 gti6/s16 speedo/rev cluster. electric speedo. 146k in good condition apart from a few scratches £15 posted
[Image: null_zps30fec7d0.jpg]
[Image: null_zps62e841ab.jpg]
[Image: null_zps6083974e.jpg]

Gti6/s16 battery box in good but used condition. Got a few of these £5 each collected
[Image: null_zpsa39e07d1.jpg]

Diablo red ph1 fuel cap. slight lacquer coming off £10 posted
[Image: null_zps7b3d6e5c.jpg]
[Image: null_zps5d013136.jpg]

ph1 cenre dash bit. got a few of these £5 posted each
[Image: null_zpsff578e86.jpg]

Selection of ph1 rear bumpers. All in ok condition but not perfect £10 each collected
[Image: null_zpsf8e02b34.jpg]

Need these bits gone soon!

collection is from near honition/taunton

want any more pics just ask and i will try to get some

any questions ask

will prob update as im having a clear out and will find more bits
i'd have the wings if i were anywhere near you . . . . . . . but i ain't . .Big Grin
(27-09-2012, 09:47 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]i'd have the wings if i were anywhere near you . . . . . . . but i ain't . .Big Grin

that always seems to be the way. i just cant be bothered with posting as its more hassle than its worth and will cost quite a bit
(27-09-2012, 09:58 AM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2012, 09:47 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]i'd have the wings if i were anywhere near you . . . . . . . but i ain't . .Big Grin

that always seems to be the way. i just cant be bothered with posting as its more hassle than its worth and will cost quite a bit

yeah fair doos mate, for them to turn up bent out of shape or whatever i don't blame you . .Smile
Are the wheel bolts flat seated or tapered
They are the flat seated 1s. There like your normal alloy wheel bolt but a bit longer
(27-09-2012, 05:02 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]They are the flat seated 1s. There like your normal alloy wheel bolt but a bit longer
Cheers mate, qfter a set of tapered ones but thanks anyway
anyone interested in any of these bits? the rear quarter cards are really good upgrade and the speakers are infinitys
You got pic of the rear cards
i will get some up over the weekend

Here's some pics I just found on my phone. They are a great up grade and easy to fit!

[Image: DC8C4845-AD57-429F-95AE-39E4AD081B0C-265...69CCAA.jpg]

[Image: 9B702BBE-FB6B-4D0E-876D-40A944BFFEBC-265...56DED6.jpg]
still got the cards? really intrested but due to distance would have to be sent, but ill cover the cost of everything?
(01-11-2012, 12:50 AM)Jake949 Wrote: [ -> ]still got the cards? really intrested but due to distance would have to be sent, but ill cover the cost of everything?

I do still have them. I'm not to keen to post them as it will cost a fair bit as they are quite big. I will have a think about it though
Just the cards match my seats rather than the plain black ones
sorry mate but i dont want to post these as it aint really worth it for the price the postage will be.

someone out there must be interested in these!! offers?
are the wheel bolts the ones for cyclones??? flat with the 2nd set of threads?? can you take a photo of them please also how much posted??? just put em in padded envolope??
(14-11-2012, 02:41 PM)Lisa306 Wrote: [ -> ]are the wheel bolts the ones for cyclones??? flat with the 2nd set of threads?? can you take a photo of them please also how much posted??? just put em in padded envolope??

They are the bolts for lasers. They are longer than the usually bolts which are for cyclones
11mm bosch pumped added
Thats damn cheap for a pump!, who did the work?
Bargain! People pay more for standard unit
Does Bosch have the injectors and lines?
im not sure who did the work. i think i got it off a Karl, cant remeber if it was from on here or .net. im just after a quick sale really. i paid a bit more for it but it did have injectors and lines but im going to keep hold of them
you going to the christmas meet mate? . . . .if you are could you give the wings to Liam and i'll get them off him? be great if you could . .Smile
(22-11-2012, 10:01 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]you going to the christmas meet mate? . . . .if you are could you give the wings to Liam and i'll get them off him? be great if you could . .Smile

im not going but i will try and find out if rocker is going as he lives near me. i will let you know. have you got the paint?
(22-11-2012, 01:30 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2012, 10:01 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]you going to the christmas meet mate? . . . .if you are could you give the wings to Liam and i'll get them off him? be great if you could . .Smile

im not going but i will try and find out if rocker is going as he lives near me. i will let you know. have you got the paint?

sorry mate yeah i got that fine, thanks very much for that, gonna spray my morettes up that i've had sitting around for far too long, mist jets too . . .Smile
(22-11-2012, 01:38 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2012, 01:30 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]

sorry mate yeah i got that fine, thanks very much for that, gonna spray my morettes up that i've had sitting around for far too long, mist jets too . . .Smile

ideal. i will let you know about the wings
(22-11-2012, 01:46 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2012, 01:38 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2012, 01:30 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]im not going but i will try and find out if rocker is going as he lives near me. i will let you know. have you got the paint?

ideal. i will let you know about the wings

cheers bud . .Smile
anyone interested in the pump? can get it to the christmas meet to save postage if that helps!
How has the pump been stored? Outside looks manky, if the inside's been dry for any length of time it could be worthless by now.

Might be worth pulling the head off to examine it? If i hadnt just blown a turbo i'd have taken it off you.
Tempted by the pump. Does it 100% work? Also I know it may sound a stupid question but is it an 11mm in a XUD pump or is it just a random 11mm pump for other vehicles to be used as a donor?
(22-11-2012, 10:23 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]How has the pump been stored? Outside looks manky, if the inside's been dry for any length of time it could be worthless by now.

Might be worth pulling the head off to examine it? If i hadnt just blown a turbo i'd have taken it off you.

i think its got anti freeze or something stained on the out side of it. i will try and have a look on the inside of it next week. i know it had diesel in it when i got it cuz the postman wasn''t happy as it went every where! i will try and check it though
Pages: 1 2 3 4