Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
11mm pump
#1
Ive got an 11mm transit pump sitting here, need it gone £55ono collected from Hayes or Ace Cafe.
#2
Really? Nobody wants this????

Come on, make me an offer.
#3
Get it on Ebay, seen some go for silly money...
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#4
Donate it ?? ninja
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
I've heard 11mm heads go really well on V reg partners.....
Please donate it. We are really desperate for someone to give us free shit just because we don't want to pay for our own stuff......
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
(11-03-2013, 05:00 PM)Niall Wrote: I've heard 11mm heads go really well on V reg partners.....
Please donate it. We are really desperate for someone to give us free shit just because we don't want to pay for our own stuff......

...i was more referring to the PPC car..

also, i thought you had something in the pipeline ..
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#7
I know but difference is Steve, that's just your car.....it's like me saying I want some 16" turinis in Matt gold on my car. Someone donate some to me?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
Quote:...i was more referring to the PPC car..

Which is just your car right?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#9
Donate to the partner!!!!!111!!!!!9one!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
Chris as your aware, all donators to the partner can use it up the hill
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
If you want me to build the 11mm pump for the partner then give me a shout - donated of course Smile
#12
(11-03-2013, 06:04 PM)Dan! Wrote: If you want me to build the 11mm pump for the partner then give me a shout - donated of course Smile

Thanks dan that's kind of you Smile
The new engine and Bosch are going in weekend after next but if we can get a spare Bosch to swap it with, we may take you up on that.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#13
I may have a spare bosch. Lemme think it over an see what I'm gunna do with it Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#14
Cant believe I have an 11mm pump and nobody wants to pay for it.
#15
Is this hayes near west drayton? If so I might be interested soon
#16
£20 posted? Tongue
Wishes for more power...
#17
(12-03-2013, 01:25 PM)scottbmxer Wrote: Is this hayes near west drayton? If so I might be interested soon
yep Hayes near west drayton.

(12-03-2013, 01:40 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: £20 posted? Tongue
£30 + postage?
#18
hmm, how much would postage be to me on the green isle?
#19
I'm guessing you got my cheeky offer.. Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#20
(13-03-2013, 02:25 PM)sweeney1987 Wrote: hmm, how much would postage be to me on the green isle?
Not a clue mate, probably a bit cos they aint light. Ill find out over the next couple of days





(13-03-2013, 06:03 PM)silverzx Wrote: I'm guessing you got my cheeky offer.. Wink
Yep, ive made you a counter offer.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11mm pump for sale. price drop bashbarnard 6 4,173 25-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  11mm fuel pump head Jenkosowls 7 4,878 29-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Jenkosowls
  FOR SALE: 11mm GOV and LDA Bosch Pump, Spares! clarkey2010 21 9,342 04-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Last Post: clarkey2010

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)