306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 11mm pump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive got an 11mm transit pump sitting here, need it gone £55ono collected from Hayes or Ace Cafe.
Really? Nobody wants this????

Come on, make me an offer.
Get it on Ebay, seen some go for silly money...
Donate it ?? ninja
I've heard 11mm heads go really well on V reg partners.....
Please donate it. We are really desperate for someone to give us free shit just because we don't want to pay for our own stuff......
(11-03-2013, 05:00 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard 11mm heads go really well on V reg partners.....
Please donate it. We are really desperate for someone to give us free shit just because we don't want to pay for our own stuff......

...i was more referring to the PPC car..

also, i thought you had something in the pipeline ..
I know but difference is Steve, that's just your car.....it's like me saying I want some 16" turinis in Matt gold on my car. Someone donate some to me?
Quote:...i was more referring to the PPC car..

Which is just your car right?
Donate to the partner!!!!!111!!!!!9one!!
Chris as your aware, all donators to the partner can use it up the hill
If you want me to build the 11mm pump for the partner then give me a shout - donated of course Smile
(11-03-2013, 06:04 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]If you want me to build the 11mm pump for the partner then give me a shout - donated of course Smile

Thanks dan that's kind of you Smile
The new engine and Bosch are going in weekend after next but if we can get a spare Bosch to swap it with, we may take you up on that.
I may have a spare bosch. Lemme think it over an see what I'm gunna do with it Smile
Cant believe I have an 11mm pump and nobody wants to pay for it.
Is this hayes near west drayton? If so I might be interested soon
£20 posted? Tongue
(12-03-2013, 01:25 PM)scottbmxer Wrote: [ -> ]Is this hayes near west drayton? If so I might be interested soon
yep Hayes near west drayton.

(12-03-2013, 01:40 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]£20 posted? Tongue
£30 + postage?
hmm, how much would postage be to me on the green isle?
I'm guessing you got my cheeky offer.. Wink
(13-03-2013, 02:25 PM)sweeney1987 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, how much would postage be to me on the green isle?
Not a clue mate, probably a bit cos they aint light. Ill find out over the next couple of days

(13-03-2013, 06:03 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing you got my cheeky offer.. Wink
Yep, ive made you a counter offer.