Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My car is killing me...
#1
First off, I'm not a pussy haha

Recently when driving I have noticed the ride is making my heart hurt and leaving me struggling to breath. Only seems to be on bumpy roads though. Does anyone else have this? Or should I go back to the hospital?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#2
I'd go to the hospital buddy, you're not fit for driving in all honesty.

...Unless you have changed your diet recently
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
never experienced anything like that man
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#4
Ive never had this. Go back to the hospital mate and get some checks. Dont say you drive someone near me said that and he got his licence took of him
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#5
"not so good"
Wishes for more power...
#6
As above matey, mines a fairly harsh ride now, and I drive some pretty bumpy roads, but no issues... Go for a check-up Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#7
Yeah dude, go get yourself checked out, don't you get heart palpitations as well?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#8
is it only in your car, maybe your ride is too harsh? I had a problem with my back in my corsa but then again 110mm was a big amount of lowering !

go to the docs as well fella Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#9
That doesn't sound good tbh Dec! I've started feeling really car sick since being back in a rough riding 306 which I hadn't got since the 1.4, but no heart issues from it! Is it the same in other cars? If not then probably a good idea to change car tbh....
#10
Honestly expected this thread to be started by Tom...
But yeah that really doesn't sound good, go get it checked out!
#11
I have a lung disease and I've never experienced anything like that

So yeah go to hospital!
#12
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Yeah I had heart problems before but they found nothing.

To be fair though. Srowell and Tom will back me up Suffolk roads are bumpy as hell.

Going to ring up hospital now
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#13
Men don't go to the doctors, they suffer and ride the pain like a bitch on a pony!!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#14
Lay off the f*cking energy drinks man
#15
(01-03-2013, 10:13 AM)Dan! Wrote: Lay off the f*cking energy drinks man

I don't think it's that, yeah I drink some but not as excessively as I did before. Even get these pains when I haven't drunk any.
Maybe I need comfort seats
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#16
bad luck mate. deffo go to the hospital!
#17
ahh too much caffine gives you heart pulpitations...
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#18
I know it does I have had first hand experience :L
Went through a stage of drinking only redbull, next to no food.

It only happens on some occasions which is weird. Genuinely think it might be the ride/ roads
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#19
Combo of to many tomatos & energy drink. Aint good for your body lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#20
Never to many tomatoes haha

Erry daaaaay
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#21
Probably is a mix of the weed & the energy drinks Dec

I would try laying off it, even if you HAVE to smoke siggys or something for a bit.

I highly doubt its your car
#22
Fecking kids lol, lay off the energy drinks completely!!

Shouldn't need any extra energy at your age, not good for ya! Ok after a heavy night as a pick me up, every young lad I see is always drinking fecking monster lol

Have a cup o tea instead boy lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#23
Grow a set off balls!

WEAK!!!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#24
I don't think it's your car dude.
#25
Drugs are bad mkay
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#26
im with Jonny on this one

weed and energy drinks Doh! Kids today..........
#27
What is your diet?
Do you do drugs?
Smoke?
Drink alcohol often?

Basic questions that could answer your problem.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#28
My car nearly killed me this morning....£80 to fill the tank! Confused f*ck, it better last two weeks!
#29
Don't smoke tobacco at all,
Alcohol very very rarely,
Don't eat much, 2 meals a day

I only get it when driving though
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#30
Well mate sounds like your f*cked.
when in doubt...... flat out.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)